BCA Month Beauty Fall Reading Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments $69.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop hgg17 Save $30 on a Deep Cleaning Appointment curbpremiere curbpremiere curbpremiere  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on January 9, 2014
It is medium size, so if you want a small watch, this is not the one. It is beautiful, elegant and Casio, I simply love it! I am really glad that I bought it.
on September 18, 2016
This is a decent looking watch. It is much higher quality than most $20 watches. It is pretty waterproof (i've done laps in the watch and worn it in the shower). I have purchased other Casio watches from amazon. My previous watch lasted a year with 2 battery changes. Then, a new battery didn't do anything and it stopped working completely. This one, from the time I bought it, is constantly running slow. Changed battery - didn't help. I think it's the watch itself. These watches are hit and miss and you end up paying more for upkeep - ie batteries. That being said, it is a nice looking watch and I am okay with the amount of money for the watch quality.
on July 24, 2016
This is my work watch. I'm a nurse. This fall it will have made it through two years, taking a serious daily beating and frequent washing, and still looking shiny and lightly-used. It keeps perfect time and I haven't needed to replace the original battery yet. I've had zero issues with the clasp.

I did have to take it to a watch shop to get a bunch of links removed when I first bought it -- expect to need to do that and you won't be disappointed.
exelent
on June 4, 2017
Excelent product
on May 5, 2014
The face of the watch is easily scratched, and makes it hard to read. Shipped fast, and fits well. Good buy for the money, just wish the face didn't scratch so easily.
on November 1, 2012
There is an error in the description; it does NOT have a clasp with double push-button safety, which is more secure. It only has friction latch, which is not as durable or secure.
While many Casio watches appear chrome-plated, this watch is not. All the metal parts have either polished or brushed surfaces. The band is hard to adjust and feels tad rough. The watch dial is typical ladies size but very easy to read.
The design of the watch itself is rather elegant with faint bluish cast on the dial face; overall, a nice daily wear watch. Be prepared to have a professional adjust the band - had to take out five links.
on August 17, 2015
Excellent model in color and very resistant materials, very aesthetic model, lightweight, can be worn with dress clothes and casual clothes.
on April 16, 2017
Excellent my girlfriend loved
on September 5, 2014
This watch is great at a good price! It looks and feels wonderful plus it's not tight, more like a bracelet on my wrist, which makes me want to wear it all the time everyday. This watch also has different color dials and I've saved them to my wishlist.