Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New Album by Foo Fighters Get 10% cashback on thousands of musical instruments with your Amazon.com Store Credit Card Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon MozartintheJungle MozartintheJungle MozartintheJungle  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis Shop Now ToyHW17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 85 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 91 reviews
on August 30, 2017
I love my Baby G . The only reason I gave 4 stars is the fact that it is really hard at times is hard to read.
on November 23, 2013
I bought this watch for my 11yr old daughter's Bday since she really likes my Baby Gs and wanted something a little more grown up . It looks as advertised and the light glows brightly, its very nice. I luv the animal characters that show up with a push of the light. SO CUTE. Its a perfect watch for a young girl. Myself, I wouldnt like the characters but for her I know she'll enjoy it. Very pleased.
on March 30, 2014
I bought this for my 9-yr old daughter, expecting that I'd probably end up with is since I thought it would be too big, but it fits her fine! (It fits me too so I was kind of disappointed that I won't get to wear it!) She absolutely loves it and thinks it is the "coolest watch ever"! She has only had it a few days but loves all the features on it, especially the little pictures that show up. It seems quite easy to use - she had help setting it all up but knows how to use it now.
on January 18, 2017
My wife loves it, her only problem is the band is still to big even at the lowest setting.
on March 3, 2015
Nice but too big for me. The main reason I returned this product is the color scheme of the time itself. The backlight was pink and the time displayed in silver so I almost always had to hit the indiglo button to even see the time period. Only in certain lighting I could look down and see the time without having to hit the indiglo button.
on December 4, 2016
very nice! great price too !
on March 25, 2017
Can't read it due to pink on pink... great watch but the numbers should be in black!!
on March 14, 2014
Love the color. I am a nurse and this watch is easy to clean. Its also stylish. Im sure this watch will last at least 10 more years into my career
on January 3, 2015
My wife loves the color and as a GShock it will last forever. The features are exactly what you need for running and walking.
on June 13, 2013
Great watch, and very attractive on my wifes wrist for the sporty woman. The face is hard to see in the light, and the illumination displays too quickly without any way to extend. Otherwise its a great watch.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.