Your Garage Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 STEM Handmade Mother's Day Gifts spring Shop Popular Services henriettalacks henriettalacks henriettalacks  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $89.99 Kindle Oasis Shop Now disgotg_gno_17

Showing 1-10 of 268 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 284 reviews
on March 18, 2011
I bought this watch as a replacement to a $250 Citizen watch. I needed something that could display 2 time zones and the date simultaneously. This didn't quite meet that need but for the price it came very close.

Pluses:
The band has a very secure latch on it. There's actually a release button you have to hit to open it (which is easy to push).
You can set 4 time zones to swap between with a single button (T1 through T4). T1 is always displayed on the analog dial at the top right.
It shows you exactly where in the world the currently selected time zone is. No more guessing which city is the one you need.
It has multiple alarms, all of which can be set for one time or daily use.
The backlight is very easy to read and stays on just long enough to read the date & time. You have two options for the length. I left it on 1sec which is enough.
The time display is very large and easy to read.

Minuses:
The date is only shown with the T1 timezone selected. This means you can either have T1 in analog and digital with the date or you can have T1 analog, another time zone digital, and no date.
The watch band is not very comfortable. It's not bad, but it's probably going to get replaced soon just because I don't like it.

Overall:
For the price this watch delivers. The instructions are easy to follow and setting it up is a breeze. I would highly recommend this watch to anyone looking for a good time piece with some very nice features.
44 comments| 40 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 12, 2017
This worked OK & looked OK, but I just threw it away. It's very hard to set the time, date, etc. I didn't wear if very often, but still had occasional problems with it showing the wrong time because I would accidentally bump one of the buttons and it would be showing something different than the current time. If you want to set the alarm or change the time for daylight savings, you'll need patience as you carefully follow the instructions. Don't think you can just play with this one & figure it out. I'll buy something simpler to replace it.
on April 11, 2017
Very Nice!
on April 11, 2017
Great watch...one thing though -I rated this 4 stars because it was not easy to adjust the size at all.
on January 4, 2016
great price, nice simple watch
on March 17, 2017
5 stars
on March 20, 2017
Good
on July 24, 2014
Not bad the light could be better
on November 13, 2011
I've had this watch for over 6 months

No more words... nice watch for the money... good looking... not so heavy... pretty simple setup

UPDATE 25/4/2012: I was just checking my reviews and thought I might update that the watch (after about a year of purchase) is still in good wear, a little scratches but that's normal for any watch
on September 17, 2013
I gave this neat and supper product 4 stars because the read out is just a tad smaller that what I'm use to. BUT this is an Awesome watch! Let me explain: Here we go - another great product I'm tickled and happy to comment on. Had it in my hands in 48 hrs. It allows you to pick four locations of the 48 pre-programmed World wide destinations and store them for your use. DST (Day Light Saving Time)is optional for each location. Oh hey Something neat... the world map is live and working it's Not just a static photo but tiny black dots show you what location of the world for the time displayed on the watch.

Easy to set regardless of the (huge booklet they send along). Directions are easy and simple to understand.

12/24 format This watch has it !!!
Do you know what this means? Many people don't really understand this option on watches. I use it all the time I prefer it in every watch. It means you can set the watch to read 1:00 - 2:00 or 3:00 etc or you can set it to 24 and it will then read those same times as 13:00 - 14:00 - 15:00 etc. Some call this military time. It is military time but there is a misconception of terms. (Real true military time is actually "Zulu" time also known as UTC. This watch by the way has UTC pre-programmed as one of the 48 locations. UTC by the way is GMT (Greenwich Mean Time or some call it UTC if you will which means Coordinated Universal Time)there both the same. ..."And Now you know the rest of the Story." Good Day!

Wrist Size: Links in the bracelet are easy to remove should you need to re-size the band (I had too) it comes sized for a Big wrist.

Love it: I like it so well I bought two. Should anything happen I'll write back on this post with comments below in the reply section. For now I'm Extremely Satisfied !!! For the price this is simply and un-beatable deal and a Good brand name.

Battery Life: 10 Year battery!!! WOW un-heard of.

You can't go wrong with this Casio Men's AE1000WD-1AVCF World Time Silver-Tone Bracelet and Digital Sport Watch.

Pay attention to its reviews...all so far have been a 3 or higher, that says allot to me when looking at a product for my hard earned money.