Your Garage Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Shop Popular Services gotpremiere gotpremiere gotpremiere  Echo $129.99 All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis B06ZY5XM7W Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 11-20 of 872 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 912 reviews
on January 26, 2017
Getting so used to my iPhone, tablet and desktop computer - great for quick adding. Then tax season descends and I need to take the paper tapes to add up each stack for deductions. Decent price, easy to use, just keep the ink thing up to date. When I get three tapes with the same total, I staple them to the pile, set them aside until everything balances and I can throw it all into a bag and head to the accountant for my taxes. Great for this senior.
on July 21, 2016
It does what it's supposed to do, but it is on the small side and there is one thing about the printing that annoys me. When using the "#" key to make a reference number, it prints the number....then prints asterisks to the end (I had originally put a series of them in lieu of the word "asterisk" and I think Amazon thinks I was cussing....submitting this for the third time. Takes up more time (which messes with my 10-keying), is loud for such a little guy, and just unnecessary. Other than that slight annoyance, I like it pretty well as long as the price is right (cheap...like really, really cheap for a printing calculator....get this on sale).
on June 8, 2017
I rarely give anything less than a 4-star review because I just don't like to leave bad reviews. But come-on Casio. The keys on this are way too sensitive. You barely brush one with your hand and it's the same as if you fully pushed the button. I can normally add on these very very quickly without looking. No so with this calculator. It's way too sensitive and I'm constantly "hitting" (aka barely touching) numbers and buttons that I don't want to. I end up adding with one finger with this thing. I don't know why I didn't returned it. I guess I thought I would get used to it. Ha!
on June 8, 2016
This calculator looks fine but the printing function doesn't work. You switch it to print, start adding numbers, and the machine suddenly turns itself off. I bought two of these and had the same problem with both of them.

It's a piece of junk and a total waste of money.
on March 2, 2012
I ordered this as a beginner. I use a normal calculator. Im trying to do my business accounting, so I decided I needed a printing calculator, to keep track of whether or not I actually added ALL of the figures correctly. Sadly, I am very distraught with this 'simple, easy to use calculator'. The Casio 100-TM instruction manual is vague, confusing, and does not approach providing instructions for full use of the calculator. It left me "clueless" as to the multiple functions and how to use them. I don't know what any of the buttons mean or how to use them. The ink roller which came with the calculator was dried out. It came with a very small roll of paper. Furthermore, Ive actually tried to google what the buttons do, and have come up short on info (which seems very odd). Unless you know what IT...COST...SELL...MAR...MU...MD...plus the other goofy buttons mean...I wish you the best of luck!
on April 21, 2012
I bought this calculator through Amazon to replace a failing TI model that had served me WELL. I selected this particular model because it appeared to meet my (household-basic) needs, provided printed output and had large character display. It does indeed meet my needs (and much more) but it took a while to figure out key function, symbology and key stroke sequences. I mistakenly discounted its prior reviews about poor instructions and paid a significant penalty in doing so. What instructive material was provided with the calculator was sparse and of little help. And I found no relief on the vendors web site.
on April 10, 2017
Horrible. Memory keys are marked in ways I am unfamiliar with, and the tiny manual says nothing whatsoever about how to use the memory. What clears it? What displays it? Who knows. do not buy this thing.
on May 22, 2017
If this calculator came with a better instruction manual I might give it four stars. The calculator has what I would call an unconventional key layout. For example, the key labeled with the = sign does not total a string of numbers. That function is activated by a key marked * which I think of as the multiply key. There is a special key with an unconventional marking that clears the registers and prints a zero. In short, the machine is confusing.
on April 3, 2017
I am not savvy with adding machines at all and so far so good for me!
We have a small roofing business and several times a year I need to do some business work for our accountants.
This is so nice and much bigger than I anticipated. Now I can have a printed record of my math work. Also prints in red
and black.
Easy to use on basic functions and machine also uses the regular size paper roll.
on March 15, 2014
I am very dissatisfied with the Casio calculator I recently purchased, mainly because the instructions for its use are not helpful at all. Nowhere does it explain in detail the use of the * and other function keys (ie adding, subtracting, multiplication, division, subtotal, and grand total). What we really needed were expanded instructions IN ENGLISH. Please send us better instructions IN ENGLISH so we can make full use of the calculator we bought. By the way, we have since heard from others that the instructions for this machine are terrible.