Industrial Deals Beauty Silent Corner STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Shop Shop Popular Services Paterson Paterson Paterson  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Final Fantasy XIV Shop Now STEMClub17_gno

Showing 1-9 of 9 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 10 reviews
on November 21, 2011
This watch rocks! Super waterproof. Lots of features/functions. Love the pre-set countdown timer. Love the buttons: I remember the old G-Force watches had buttons that were to hard to push. The buttons on this have just the right amount of resistance. The light is great. The size of the watch is perfect for me: I am a man with not-so-big wrists. This watch is plenty big enough for a man's watch, but not huge and cumbersome like the regular G-Shock. Love the snooze alarm. I like the way it looks too, especially the silver bezel. BTW the watch face protectors with the rubber bumpers on them are easy to remove, but will not come off if you don't want them too. I took them off mine and now the watch looks even better. I am tempted to buy a couple more of these and set them aside for the future just in case Casio make a change in future models that I don't like. I am a fussy consumer, but I love this watch without reservation.
on January 15, 2010
This watch was given to my younger daughter ( 29 yoa ) for the Holidays of 2009.
She wears it everyday, impressed by the myriad of features that it boasts. Her
primary concern was with its timekeeping ability, ruggedness, style, and visibility
in low light ( darkness ). On a scale of 1 - 10, it scores a 'ten' in every cata-
gory. As usual, Casio has another winner on their hands.
on November 9, 2010
Did quite a bit of research before settling on this watch. I wanted a watch that was easy on the eye, durable, easy to set up and multi-functional and this is what I found. The instructions that came with the watch were easy to understand and the myriad of features this watch offers makes it a great buy, especially at this price.
I'd definitely recommend it.
on April 29, 2011
Great, sporty looking Baby G. This is my third Baby G. My others are the jelly band or dolphin research model. Though the picture for this one isn't great, it doesn't disappoint in person. If you're looking for an all- around watch that looks similar to the men's basic model G-Shock, this is a good choice.
on June 14, 2013
The face of the watch is much smaller then the other baby g shock watches I have owned. You can't tell that from the picture on line. I am returning it and will go to a retailer to see it in person.
on March 13, 2013
I got this for my wife. She loves the look and durability. She uses it mostly for exercise and cycling. She says it's very comfortable.
on January 22, 2013
Very good article, very good deal nice, very good price, item arrived on time, the packaging had an acceptable size
on September 16, 2014
Excellent
on October 20, 2010
While I found the instructions for the Casio watch not user friendly, once my husband was was better able to access the instructions than I, I did keep the watch and now enjoy using it when I swim.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.