Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon MozartintheJungle MozartintheJungle MozartintheJungle  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis Shop Now ToyHW17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 33 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 37 reviews
on November 20, 2014
Greatly useful watch. As far as I have found, only Casio makes a count down timer watch like this. It is so handy for cooking! I have 3 of these in black, gold and now silver. It is impossible to change the battery, but the original lasts for 2-3 years so you get your money's woeth. I would only ask- Casio please make this in a larger format so the count down times are larger for older eyes. Advertise the big ones in AARP magazine and you will make a mint!
on September 26, 2015
Love this watch. Had a similar Casio for years, but the plastic band broke and couldn't find same model. So searched Amazon and found this one and like this style better. Casio is the only watch (that I've found) that has the countdown timer - just push the button as many times as needed for 1 to 30 minute timer - alarm will beep when time is up. Use this for cooking, parking meters, lunch time, etc. Very happy with purchase.
on September 21, 2016
I love this watch just as much as the black one that I also own. I love that this one is a unique maroon/wine color. You don't see many watches with this color and I like it a lot. I did have to get it sized but that wasn't a big deal. The display is easy to read and it's easy to change the time if need be. I would wear it everyday if I wasn't wearing the black one so much as well.
on March 5, 2017
I love this watch! It's perfect for everyday use and doesn't look cheap at all. Only extras that are missing are light and 24hr format.
on March 14, 2015
This watch is tiny - I didn't think I would even be able to read it, but the display is very clear for the size. However, I didn't think it looked right on an adult. The buttons were so small they were difficult to manipulate.. I returned it, but still gave it 3 stars because the quality seemed reasonable and the description on the website was accurate, I just didn't realize how small this would be.
on April 26, 2017
Product works great!
on December 28, 2014
Love this watch!! I love that it is digital but not plastic and bulky like usual. I'm a server and it's held up for over a month with me constantly washing my hands and running into things. It's a great buy.
on December 15, 2015
I got this cause a friend recommended it. I normally don't ever wear a watch cause i dont like the way they feel but this is light it fits on my tiny wrist and it looks and works great! Very happy with it!! Price is great to.
on June 25, 2017
Perfect I love it, however it sometimes pulls on my arm hairs and it hurts but other than that its perfect!
on April 9, 2015
I bought this watch for my daughter. She likes it. She would have loved it if it had a light. I feel dum. Because I assumed the digital watch automatically came with a light.