Industrial Deals HPC Spring Reading Introducing Prime Wardrobe nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Made for you. Learn more. PCB for select Bang & Olufsen Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry SpringEvent_Lawn_and_Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon westworldS2 westworldS2 westworldS2  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop now Start your Baby Registry

on May 13, 2014
I wanted an inexpensive digital watch that would look nice for going out, and this one does the job quite nicely. The gold and purple combination is beautiful. I'm small boned, so I needed a watch that would adjust to my tiny wrists. This adjusted nicely with some fiddling, though almost half the band in now doubled, so I might get someone to take off the excess.

The reason this watch only gets 4 stars is because it's missing too many basic features for it to be my primary watch. It's lacking a light, and to see the date, you have to push a button, and then the date disappears once it's no longer pushed. The other functions are similarly very basic and old-school. So I still need another watch for my day-to-day activities.
on May 11, 2016
This is such a nice watch. I was in the market looking for a small, sleek, yet classy digital watch. I stumbled upon Casio's products and loved the gold and purple combo. For the price, it is a great watch. The water resistance works well in the rain and it is super easy to adjust the time. I did have to alter the size to fit my small wrist but it is easily changeable. I really love this watch and I am certainly going to be the other colors available.
on August 3, 2013
I have purchased Casio watches several times over the years, because they make a womens watches with the features I want without being huge. They also seem to last longer than the other brands. This model is the best one yet as they used my favorite colors: gold tone stainless band and purple face.
on August 16, 2017
Good
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on February 9, 2017
Everyone here talks about how awesome this watch is and they are all completely correct. I LOVE the timer function way more than I thought I would and this watch looks really good on.
on November 5, 2015
Very cute watch!!! Adjustable and stylish. Great quality. It"s worth every penny. I would definitely recommend to others. I love mine to death.
review image
on September 26, 2016
The size did not meet my expectations, however, the watch is still very nice.
on January 11, 2013
This watch was on the Amazon "gift wish" list of a teenager. I do not have first hand knowledge of the functionality or appearance of the watch but she was very excited to receive it.
on April 9, 2012
love this casio! beautiful color combination. right size and very comfortable in its size. As well trendy. Very happy buying it.
I only wish it came with a light in the screen, so you would have the option to see the time at nite or when there is no light.
Anyways I love it! Casio should make more color combinations.
great bought!
on October 15, 2015
Have had this style od watch for years...love it...love the purple & gold... colors for my Minnesota Vikings