Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Month Introducing Prime Wardrobe nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Offline listening. Learn more. GNO for Samsung S9 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Home Gift Guide Mother's Day gifts across Amazon Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon westworldS2 westworldS2 westworldS2  Echo Dot Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now SWMTVT18_gno

on April 8, 2017
Am happy with the quality of this watch. Bought it for my wife, and she loves it and wears it all the time. Fit her wrist right out of the box. She has rather large wrists, so I was worried that it might be too small, but fits very comfortably, with just a little room to spare. The pink watch face gives watch an expensive look, but price is well worth what I paid.
on January 25, 2016
This is a really nice watch, I really like the subtle-colored pink face as I've not seen one like this before. The band diameter is big for a women's watch. Another Casio watch with the same type of band which I bought years ago didn't require link removal. This one required six links to be removed for a good fit.

Link removal can be done by yourself; the only tools needed are a needle to remove the spring pins and small screwdrivers that come in those $1 set that are sold everywhere. The best instructional video I found to help on removing watch links is at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4REG9I76r5M - it took me 20 minutes or so and the watch fits beautifully now.
on November 25, 2017
Bought it for my wife. Looks great and she is also happy with that.
on April 28, 2014
I was looking for a simple nice gift to get my daughters mother who is a stay at home mom in need of a water proof simple casual watch and i decided to get her this one and it has been four months and it is still fancy looking casual yet very elegant.....a must have
on August 13, 2016
The size of the bracelet was a little to big, but my local watch repair place was able to take a couple links out and it now fits wonderfully. I really love the look of this watch it's really cute.
on October 4, 2015
Worth the money. Very nice watch. Elegant and small.
on October 15, 2015
I like the watch just fine, although it is too big for my wrist. I went to jewelry counter at Wal Mart, and they wouldn't take out links because I didn't buy it there. I am leary of trying to do it myself.
on September 27, 2016
Nice
on July 20, 2015
Love this it is big though but I like a big watch. It's hard to make smaller but I love it
on June 14, 2016
I like its size which fits my small wrist in a good way .. i like the quality .. the one thing i dislike it is that there is no descrption paper how to minimize its length