- Water Resistant
- 3-Hand Analog
- Battery SR621SW
- Approx. battery life: 2 years.
- Size of case / total weight : 37.5 x 35.0 x 7.5mm / 19g
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
2-Year Watch Protection Planfrom SquareTrade
- What's Covered: mechanical and electrical failures during normal use, 100% parts and labor
- Get fast repairs or replacements from SquareTrade, an Allstate company
- 24/7 customer support, free shipping for all repairs, no deductibles or hidden fees
- Cancel anytime, full refund in first 30 days, fully transferable with gifts
- SquareTrade Protection Plans are only valid for new or Amazon certified refurbished products purchased at Amazon in the last 30 days. By purchasing this Protection Plan you agree to the Protection Plan Terms & Conditions (http://www.squaretrade.com/terms-standard). Your Protection Plan Terms & Conditions will be delivered via email within 24 hours of purchase
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
At the office or the movies, this casual classic says you know style. Black Casual Classic Watch Gold Dashes.
The basic black-and-gold design of the Casio Men's Analog Watch makes it a simple, versatile timepiece great for everyday wear. The watch is constructed with a resin case, a black stationary resin bezel, and a comfortable black rubber bracelet with an adjustable buckle clasp. A durable mineral window protects the black dial face, which cleanly features gold-tone hour indexes, gold-tone minute markers, and complementary watch hands.See all Product description
- Product Dimensions: 3.4 x 8.5 x 0.1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 0.32 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B000GAWSHM
- Item model number: MQ24-1E
- Batteries: 1 Lithium Metal batteries required. (included)
- Date first listed on Amazon: November 12, 2003
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item can be shipped to select countries outside of the U.S. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
|Brand, Seller, or Collection Name||Casio|
|Dial window material type||Resin Glass|
|Case material||Stainless steel|
|Case diameter||35 millimeters|
|Case Thickness||8 millimeters|
|Band width||18 millimeters|
|Item weight||4.54 Grams|
2,972 customer reviews
Review this product
Showing 1-8 of 2,972 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
NB: Pictures of this product are, in my opinion, very important, as it really can come as something of a surprise (the size of this watch) to some people if they are uninformed. Attached, are four pictures of the watch to remedy this situation.
It's perfect for looking at over and over on slow work days when you really want to go home.
It's waterproof, so you can bathe, shower, and swim in it. It's minimalistic and sleek, and looks 10x more expensive than it is. Oh, and the best part is its size: I'm a woman with a small wrist, and I have a really hard time finding something that would fit me without looking too big. This does wonderfully. I would recommend it to anyone: a 10 year-old child, a man, or a woman.
The glass does get scratched a little easily but it's so affordable I buy a new one every year and a half and just replace the whole thing.
However, since this is pretty much the cheapest watch they offer I can't complain much. When I accidentally splash it while washing my hands it still works, the time is accurate, it's comfortable enough, and it still works after almost one year owning it.They make plenty of leather and nylon bands in this size too so you can replace the nasty plastic band if you want. I just wanted a small watch I can wear every day and not worry about damaging it and this fits the bill perfectly.
If you're average size or smaller, and if you're looking for a clean, simple, reliable watch for about $10 that will last longer than it has any right to, this could be your watch.
As with every Casio I've owned - and I've owned several - this watch is easy to set, very light in weight, and keeps excellent time. I expect the battery to last for years, and the face is simple and clean, with nothing there that you don't need.
Highly recommended, unless you like oversized watches.