Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $4.48. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
- Round watch with logoed white dial featuring Arabic numeral markers
- 35 mm plastic case with protective resin glass dial window
- Quartz movement with analog display
- Black resin band with buckle closure
- water resistant
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Splash Resistant / Round White Face / Black Resin Strap
With a classically casual style, the quartz-powered Casio Men's Analog Bracelet Watch #MQ24-7B2 features a white dial face, which is embellished with stand-out Arabic numerals and minute indexes and comes protected by a durable mineral dial window. A black resin band is equipped with a sturdy buckle clasp. Other details include a black-tone, plastic, stationary bezel and 35-millimeter plastic case. Sleek and sporty, this handsome timepiece brings an easy functionality to your fast-paced lifestyle.See all Product description
- Product Dimensions: 1.5 x 0.3 x 1.3 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2.08 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B000GB0G7A
- Item model number: MQ24-7B2
- Batteries: 1 Nonstandard Battery batteries required.
- Date first available at Amazon.com: January 23, 2003
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
|Brand, Seller, or Collection Name||Casio|
|Dial window material type||Resin Glass|
|Case diameter||35 millimeters|
|Case Thickness||8 millimeters|
|Band width||20 millimeters|
|Special features||Water Resistant|
|Item weight||4 Ounces|
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I wore this as my only watch for about 20 months before the band tore where I buckle it. I figure I bent the strap in one spot about 1500 times during that interval in the process of taking it of and putting it on. In that time I put a few shallow scratches on the acrylic crystal that are only noticeable in bright light. At first I though it would not be worth it to replace the band for about $5 (bought here on amazon: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00024WAK2) which is nearly the price I paid for the watch. In the end I relented and bought the new strap. I anticipate getting another year or two out of this watch before the battery dies. If at that time the crystal and band are still in good shape, I will gladly replace the battery rather than buy a new watch.
In short: if you want a simple cheap watch you'll like but won't have to worry about damaging or losing, go for it. You may find you've grown attached to it and will be willing to spend a little on maintenance.