|Price:||$9.95 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. FREE Returns. Details|
- Made in USA and Imported
- Minimalist watch in black featuring white dial with logo and stick hands/indices
- 34 mm resin case with resin glass dial window
- Quartz movement with analog display
- Ribbed resin band with buckle closure
- Not water resistant
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
You'll always remain in fashion with the analog-powered Casio Men's Classic Analog Watch #MQ24-7ELL. Features include a classic white dial, which is embellished with contrasting hour and minute indexes, and comes protected by a durable plastic dial window. Both the 37.5-millimeter case and stationary bezel are made of high-quality resin. A black resin band, textured for stylish effect, comes equipped with a buckle-clasp closure to ensure secure wear. Blending innovation and charm, this striking watch is made to endure.
With the launch of its first watch in November 1974, Casio entered the wristwatch market at a time when the watch industry had just discovered digital technology. As a company with cutting-edge electronic technology developed for pocket calculators, Casio entered this field confident that it could develop timepieces that would lead the market.
Today, Casio is focusing its efforts on solar-powered radio-controlled watches: the built-in solar battery eliminates the nuisance of replacing batteries, atomic timekeeping means the users never have to reset the time. Recently, Casio launched a series of Bluetooth watches that sync to the users cell phone to automatically update the time. Casio is always moving time forward.
- Product Dimensions: 4.8 x 3.2 x 2.3 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.4 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B00065FWR0
- Item model number: MQ24-7E
- Date first available at Amazon.com: June 6, 2004
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item can be shipped to select countries outside of the U.S. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
|Brand, Seller, or Collection Name||Casio|
|Dial window material type||Resin Glass|
|Case diameter||34 millimeters|
|Case Thickness||8 millimeters|
|Band width||16 millimeters|
|Special features||Water Resistant|
Top Customer Reviews
Every time I look at it, it tells me the time.
Sometimes it sticks to my wrist. I think all watches do that though.
I keep mine on notch 5, or 4 if I'm feeling crazy.
If you're looking for a watch, this is the bee's knees.
I consider Casio the Volkswagen of watches. No reason aside from the fact that I drive a Jetta, and also own this watch.
At less than $10, the Casio is probably the world's best example of mass produced accuracy in any measuring device, especially one that works over a wide range of temperatures, positions, and accelerations. It is a magnificent achievement.
1. It's small and light. I don't like the feel of a heavy watch. Metal is too heavy; most sports watches are too bulky.
2. No allergic reactions. I get a light rash from many watches due to a mild allergic reaction to nickel (which apparently is pretty common). The backing on this watch is stainless steel and doesn't irritate at all.
3. Batteries are cheap and easily replaced. I've had this watch for a year and had to replace the battery once. The back pops off with a small screwdriver or pocket knife. I ordered a pack of 5 batteries for under 5 bucks, so I'm set for years to come.
4. It's inexpensive. I have a history of losing and breaking watches. I'm not out too much if this one gets lost or left in the hotel room. My 4-year-old son likes to play with it and I don't have to worry about what will happen with it.
5. It's durable! This is the first watch I've had that has lasted over a year. There are a few scratches on the face (my fault, obviously) but the wristband and other elements of the watch are in terrific condition.
Two notes on the watch: it is not waterproof, but it is water resistant. When you pop off the backing, you'll see a little rubber ring that keeps water out. Remember to keep the ring in place when you pop the backing on again. Secondly, it doesn't have any bells or whistles: no light, no glow, no alarm, no date. This is how the watch stays to light and sturdy (less stuff to break) but if you like that sort of thing you'll want to look elsewhere. Otherwise, buy five or six of these watches for yourself and you'll be set for life.
The plastic band isn't always the most comfortable thing and the face of my watch got scratched pretty easily. I had no idea what happened though. Would be nice if it had a date, but only a minor inconvenience because I've got my phone. (most of the time!)
Overall, if you're looking for a simple and cheap watch that looks good with anything and everything then I highly recommend this.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Simple and lightweight. The previous one I got lasted in 2 years. Seems like Casio quality has been going down recently. However, I decided to give Casio another chance. Read morePublished 2 days ago by H
Very small watch suitable for a 12 year old boy perhaps. I gave mine to a boy I know. He was happy :)Published 2 days ago by P. D. Carroll
This watch just works. It's a simple no-frills watch that I like using at work when I know my hands will get dirty, sweaty, or encounter some weird lotion/product I wouldn't want... Read morePublished 11 days ago by xferno13
Great watch for the price you pay. For under $10, you can't beat a good Casio! It's incredibly thin and lightweight, you would forget you are even wearing a watch. Read morePublished 28 days ago by JVA
I have always loved this watch. It is classic in design and very inexpensive. My wife likes to wear this model and she is probably on her 3 or 4 one. Read morePublished 1 month ago by E. Lee
The watch is the size for a women's hand not men's. Gave it to my wife, she likes itPublished 3 months ago by MAudio