Industrial Deals HPC Magazine Deals Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. Electronics Gift Guide Limited time offer Try it first with samples Handmade Last Minute Gifts Holiday Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon JCVJ JCVJ JCVJ  All-new Echo Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on February 21, 2015
Cheap, light, accurate, Can you ask for more?
I'm still relying on a hand watch for telling time as my phone is not always next to me, and time-keeping is important for my work.
Until a couple of years ago I used to wear big, bulky watches (esthetic preference), but they started bothering me, and since I switched to a macbook, the band and clasp used to snag on the laptop's border, so I tried living without a watch for a while. Couldn't.
This one fits the bill, I can work on my macbook with no issues whatsoever since the band is thin and rubbery and the clasp somehow does not snag. I'm saved! I'm never removing it as it does not bother me at all.
The only thing I'm missing is a date display, but for that price, it's astounding value for the money. I love it.
on June 10, 2016
I have always loved this watch. It is classic in design and very inexpensive. My wife likes to wear this model and she is probably on her 3 or 4 one. It is wiser to buy a new model than to change the band when it breaks. It is also probably wise to buy a new model when the battery gives out. The battery life is normal probably 1-3 years [not sure of battery life]. The watch is priced so low but it is a wonderful modern timepiece!
on December 1, 2015
Casio Men's MQ24-7E Black Casual Watch

I was looking for something that was inexpensive and didn't look like a flashy mess like lots of other watches people wear to attract attention to there wrists. So bought this Casio since it was cheap and had a clean look to it. That being said to my surprise from day one of wearing this watch i got complements on it along with people asking what brand it was and where i got it.
This watch is light, thin and unobtrusive so i would wear it even when i had laborious work to do, i would often forgot i had it on and never worried about damaging it since it was sturdy and inexpensive.

TLDR: If you are looking for a simple, inexpensive, good looking watch you can use anywhere anytime look no further.
on February 5, 2014
I'm a budget oriented college student, and one thing that I found that I definitely needed for my courses was a watch. However, I didn't want to shell out some crazy amount of money for a nice looking watch, nor did I want some weird, goofy looking watch on my hand. I'm a plain dude, and this plain watch matches me just perfectly.

I loved this watch so much that I was actually deeply disturbed when I lost it. I definitely plan on getting another one soon, but I still feel terrible for losing it. It's just an awesome watch - I have another watch, but I refuse to wear it as it will never amount to anything near this watch.

On the practical side, this watch seems to hold it's time rather well [rather than some other cheap watches that tend to skip 10 minutes every other day or so]. It was definitely easy to set - just a pull of the little button thing, twist, and you're set. It is also extremely easy to fit to your wrist. Not sure how waterproof it is [I haven't gone diving with it], but it definitely is water proof enough that I don't need to worry about it when I'm washing dishes.
on December 10, 2011
I really like the looks of this watch, and at $10 the price is amazing. It kept very good time. But this is the second time I have bought one of this model and they both have broken after a few months. It is supposed to be water resistant, but the case cracked near where the back snaps on, letting the case open slightly and kill the watch when a little water crept in.

I bought this model for active sports, to be light weight and easily cleaned. But the previous watch broke at the band attachment, not repairably. The material there is a thin and apparently weak plastic, not metal. So the watch is nice and light-weight, but at the expense of durability. And the directions also warned that it does like exposure to sun screens, which is limiting. CORRECTION: The last sentence is supposed to read "does NOT like exposure to sun screens".
on June 21, 2013
This watch is a bit small if you're used to normal sized wrist watches but it does it's job. It fits comfortably with a rubberized plastic band and looks fairly good and simplistic. If you want a cheap stylish watch to wear out or something that doesn't matter if it breaks, this is the watch for you. It doesn't really feel or look that cheap.

I would give it five stars but mine came with a defect. On mine the second hand isn't accurate. It gains a second every day roughly and the second hand only points to the little "ticks" for the last roughly 30 seconds. For the first 30 seconds the second hand goes inbetween, barely before, or a bit after each tick. I understand it is a cheap watch, and I don't mind that it gains a second, but I expect the second hand to accurately hit all the tick marks or at least have an even tick spand. The cost to ship it in to be repaired isn't worth it since it is so cheap. Thankfully it is still under warranty and within the free returns period so I can send it back without charge and get my money back. I'll be buying another soon, hopefully this time without error.
on November 5, 2015
I don't think I'll ever buy another watch. This thing is perfect. It's as elegant and no-frills as they come. I noticed a lot of people commented that the watch is "too small," but that's only the case if you generally wear gigantic watches that make you look like a bro-type investment banker with no style. You really can wear this watch with anything from a t-shirt to a suit, and that's no joke. Sure, it's cheap, but it's also very well designed and understated. Good design is good design, inexpensive or not. One caveat is that I have only owned the watch for a day, so cannot speak to its durability or lasting quality. The quality looks comparable to any other quartz-movement watch I've ever owned, and those things can last forever. The tick marks are a nice retro touch, but the overall design is very contemporary. Get the watch. It's $10. You won't regret it.
on September 19, 2012
The watch looks good for a $10 watch but don't let all these great reviews fool you into thinking this is a high end watch for $10. First the watch is actually smaller than pictured. If you have big wrist/hand the watch will look like a woman's watch on your hand. The band and case are made from cheap plastic Resin, however they seem to be durable. For a cheap watch it has a unique design. The all black with white face gives it an elegant look but it is still a $10 watch. The back is stainless steel and can be removed to change the battery. So far it has kept accurate time and battery life has been decent. This will make a good cheap watch to wear to work in an office environment not for heavy duty work. If the price of this watch was anything other than $9 dollars I would give this a 1 star but since its only $9 it is well worth the price.
on November 10, 2016
I have worn these Casio men's watches for years. Just love them for being lightweight, reasonably priced, and beautiful. But the last two I bought via Amazon...one woman's watch and now this man's watch, lose time. You have to set them every day. Are they storing them with the watches active and the batteries are shot? Or have they changed manufacturers and they are just not any good? I don't know.... But I won't be buying another.
on September 19, 2016
A great watch at a most inexpensive price... my 4th purchase of this particular model. Not only is it contemporary and great looking, it's light weight on your wrist, and because of the resin band, will not cause your wrist to sweat. And even more importantly, it keeps near perfect time, hardly gaining or losing a second over several months time... really impressive. And if you have some mechanical skills, you can replace the battery yourself. So in conclusion, if you like the design, buy it... you'll not be disappointed..