Industrial Deals HPC Save up to 90% on textbooks Womens Red and Rose nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New year, new music. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade 2018 Planners modern furniture and decor Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Three new members of the Echo family Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop now

on June 21, 2013
This watch is a bit small if you're used to normal sized wrist watches but it does it's job. It fits comfortably with a rubberized plastic band and looks fairly good and simplistic. If you want a cheap stylish watch to wear out or something that doesn't matter if it breaks, this is the watch for you. It doesn't really feel or look that cheap.

I would give it five stars but mine came with a defect. On mine the second hand isn't accurate. It gains a second every day roughly and the second hand only points to the little "ticks" for the last roughly 30 seconds. For the first 30 seconds the second hand goes inbetween, barely before, or a bit after each tick. I understand it is a cheap watch, and I don't mind that it gains a second, but I expect the second hand to accurately hit all the tick marks or at least have an even tick spand. The cost to ship it in to be repaired isn't worth it since it is so cheap. Thankfully it is still under warranty and within the free returns period so I can send it back without charge and get my money back. I'll be buying another soon, hopefully this time without error.
on November 5, 2015
I don't think I'll ever buy another watch. This thing is perfect. It's as elegant and no-frills as they come. I noticed a lot of people commented that the watch is "too small," but that's only the case if you generally wear gigantic watches that make you look like a bro-type investment banker with no style. You really can wear this watch with anything from a t-shirt to a suit, and that's no joke. Sure, it's cheap, but it's also very well designed and understated. Good design is good design, inexpensive or not. One caveat is that I have only owned the watch for a day, so cannot speak to its durability or lasting quality. The quality looks comparable to any other quartz-movement watch I've ever owned, and those things can last forever. The tick marks are a nice retro touch, but the overall design is very contemporary. Get the watch. It's $10. You won't regret it.
on September 19, 2012
The watch looks good for a $10 watch but don't let all these great reviews fool you into thinking this is a high end watch for $10. First the watch is actually smaller than pictured. If you have big wrist/hand the watch will look like a woman's watch on your hand. The band and case are made from cheap plastic Resin, however they seem to be durable. For a cheap watch it has a unique design. The all black with white face gives it an elegant look but it is still a $10 watch. The back is stainless steel and can be removed to change the battery. So far it has kept accurate time and battery life has been decent. This will make a good cheap watch to wear to work in an office environment not for heavy duty work. If the price of this watch was anything other than $9 dollars I would give this a 1 star but since its only $9 it is well worth the price.
on November 10, 2016
I have worn these Casio men's watches for years. Just love them for being lightweight, reasonably priced, and beautiful. But the last two I bought via Amazon...one woman's watch and now this man's watch, lose time. You have to set them every day. Are they storing them with the watches active and the batteries are shot? Or have they changed manufacturers and they are just not any good? I don't know.... But I won't be buying another.
on September 19, 2016
A great watch at a most inexpensive price... my 4th purchase of this particular model. Not only is it contemporary and great looking, it's light weight on your wrist, and because of the resin band, will not cause your wrist to sweat. And even more importantly, it keeps near perfect time, hardly gaining or losing a second over several months time... really impressive. And if you have some mechanical skills, you can replace the battery yourself. So in conclusion, if you like the design, buy it... you'll not be disappointed..
on July 12, 2015
MY WIFE KEPT HEARING ME BRAG ABOUT THE ACCURACY OF THE WATCH, THE REASONABLE PRICE, THE LIGHT WEIGHT, ETC. SHE SAID, WHY DID YOU NOT BUY ME ONE TOO. SO I DID AND SHE WEARS IT EVERYWHERE, AND LOVES IT. IT IS SO ACCURATE THAT I THOUGHT IT MUST BE GETTING SIGNALS FROM THE SATELLITE, BUT IT DOES NOT. I WILL WEAR IT IN THE SUMMER WHEN MY ARMS ARE BARE. I DON'T LIKE TO WEAR MY ROLEX IN THE SUMMER BECAUSE IT IS HEAVIER AND HOTTER TO WEAR. ALSO I DON'T LIKE TO FLASH A ROLEX FOR FEAR OF GETTING MUGGED, IN THE WINTER I CAN COVER THE ROLEX WITH LONG SLEEVES.
on September 11, 2017
I like the clean look. I have bought this watch (and similar ones) several times. Having a watch store replace the battery costs as much as a new watch. I've tried to replace the battery (which costs about $1), but manipulating the small battery and water seal ring defeats me.

I wear this one on trips; if it is lost, no big deal.
on March 23, 2014
I own about a dozen watches from $10 to $400. I love looking at expensive watches. And I absolutely love this watch. I have small wrists for a man and it fits very nicely. It is also relatively thin which I like. The face has that simple, clear elegant look I very much appreciate. The case and band are well........ nice. I debated about a face with numbers and this one without. I am glad I got this one without numbers. It is so clean and clear. For $10, I may get three or four more. We spend the Summers in the woods up in Canada and it might be nice to have a "Knock-Around" watch that I can risk dunking in the lake, a dress watch and one or two to give away to friends just for fun. Love it.
on December 27, 2015
I own the black-faced MQ-24-1BLCK as well, and I love them both. Simple, lightweight, inexpensive almost to the point of disposableness. Unless you like upscale, bulky metal "sports watches" (in which case, why are you even looking at this watch...) this is perfect for any recreational activity that might be hazardous for your "real"/dress watch. Actually used the black one as my one and only watch for years while in between "good watches"...
on July 9, 2017
Nice basic watch with easy to read display for my old eyes. Movement is excellent quality. The problem? The case isn't high quality. I've broken two of them....right where the pin goes through the band. The last one lasted 8 months. I get it.....it's a $10 watch, but come on.....lousy quality plastic. Avoid.....