Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Oprah's Book Club Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon MMM MMM MMM  Three new members of the Echo family Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now TG18SW_gno

This is actually my second time purchasing this exact watch. And there's a reason why I'm buying it again.

I bought this watch 2 1/2 years ago when I was looking for a cheap analog watch that could also be stylish. And as you can see, this watch is one of the better designed watches out there for less than $10. It looks professional and I've actually worn this to interviews as well as weddings. I've also wore this watch to basketball, running, and other sweat producing occasions. And I don't feel guilty about doing it because it's less than $10! Not only that but it's also very easy to clean as the band is rubber so all you need to do is to rinse it with water. It tells time very accurately as well. I've only ever had to change the time whenever daylight savings happened. Other than that, it's been keeping track of the time with absolutely no problem. The battery life is phenomenal too. Because it's so simple (no date, day, stopwatch), battery life lasts for a long time. The first one I purchased had its band ripped (I did everything with it so I was surprised it lasted that long) and so it's been sitting on top of my shelf for awhile but even after 2 1/2 years, the watch is still going strong with the accurate timing.

I guess the only negative thing that I would have to say is that it's simple. There no way to tell which day or date today is. So if you're looking for a more multi-functional watch, you probably want to move along. But if you're looking for a simple watch that's cheap, sturdy, stylish, and tells time accurately, I'll highly recommend this watch to you. I've gotten many compliments over the watch and they're all surprised to find that it's only $10. Even if my current one dies or the band rips, I'd gladly purchase this watch again.
on February 5, 2014
I'm a budget oriented college student, and one thing that I found that I definitely needed for my courses was a watch. However, I didn't want to shell out some crazy amount of money for a nice looking watch, nor did I want some weird, goofy looking watch on my hand. I'm a plain dude, and this plain watch matches me just perfectly.

I loved this watch so much that I was actually deeply disturbed when I lost it. I definitely plan on getting another one soon, but I still feel terrible for losing it. It's just an awesome watch - I have another watch, but I refuse to wear it as it will never amount to anything near this watch.

On the practical side, this watch seems to hold it's time rather well [rather than some other cheap watches that tend to skip 10 minutes every other day or so]. It was definitely easy to set - just a pull of the little button thing, twist, and you're set. It is also extremely easy to fit to your wrist. Not sure how waterproof it is [I haven't gone diving with it], but it definitely is water proof enough that I don't need to worry about it when I'm washing dishes.
on September 19, 2012
The watch looks good for a $10 watch but don't let all these great reviews fool you into thinking this is a high end watch for $10. First the watch is actually smaller than pictured. If you have big wrist/hand the watch will look like a woman's watch on your hand. The band and case are made from cheap plastic Resin, however they seem to be durable. For a cheap watch it has a unique design. The all black with white face gives it an elegant look but it is still a $10 watch. The back is stainless steel and can be removed to change the battery. So far it has kept accurate time and battery life has been decent. This will make a good cheap watch to wear to work in an office environment not for heavy duty work. If the price of this watch was anything other than $9 dollars I would give this a 1 star but since its only $9 it is well worth the price.
on November 10, 2016
I have worn these Casio men's watches for years. Just love them for being lightweight, reasonably priced, and beautiful. But the last two I bought via Amazon...one woman's watch and now this man's watch, lose time. You have to set them every day. Are they storing them with the watches active and the batteries are shot? Or have they changed manufacturers and they are just not any good? I don't know.... But I won't be buying another.
on September 19, 2016
A great watch at a most inexpensive price... my 4th purchase of this particular model. Not only is it contemporary and great looking, it's light weight on your wrist, and because of the resin band, will not cause your wrist to sweat. And even more importantly, it keeps near perfect time, hardly gaining or losing a second over several months time... really impressive. And if you have some mechanical skills, you can replace the battery yourself. So in conclusion, if you like the design, buy it... you'll not be disappointed..
on March 23, 2014
I own about a dozen watches from $10 to $400. I love looking at expensive watches. And I absolutely love this watch. I have small wrists for a man and it fits very nicely. It is also relatively thin which I like. The face has that simple, clear elegant look I very much appreciate. The case and band are well........ nice. I debated about a face with numbers and this one without. I am glad I got this one without numbers. It is so clean and clear. For $10, I may get three or four more. We spend the Summers in the woods up in Canada and it might be nice to have a "Knock-Around" watch that I can risk dunking in the lake, a dress watch and one or two to give away to friends just for fun. Love it.
on December 27, 2015
I own the black-faced MQ-24-1BLCK as well, and I love them both. Simple, lightweight, inexpensive almost to the point of disposableness. Unless you like upscale, bulky metal "sports watches" (in which case, why are you even looking at this watch...) this is perfect for any recreational activity that might be hazardous for your "real"/dress watch. Actually used the black one as my one and only watch for years while in between "good watches"...
on July 9, 2017
Nice basic watch with easy to read display for my old eyes. Movement is excellent quality. The problem? The case isn't high quality. I've broken two of them....right where the pin goes through the band. The last one lasted 8 months. I get it.....it's a $10 watch, but come on.....lousy quality plastic. Avoid.....
on January 20, 2013
Bad news first: After 3 years with this watch (thank you Amazon for keeping track of when I bought it in 2010) it failed to revive when I replaced the battery. (Thank you, Battery Bob, for supplying me with new batteries.)

Good news: I am happy to buy another one. This is my favorite watch. I have it also in the black face but the white face is easier to read for my tired eyes.

It is true, as some other reviewer remarked, that the resin band sticks to your wrist, particularly if it's warm and humid. That doesn't really bother me. I have a bunch of watches and if it's really warm I wear one with a stainless steel band. (If it's really hot, I don't wear a watch at all.)
on September 11, 2017
I like the clean look. I have bought this watch (and similar ones) several times. Having a watch store replace the battery costs as much as a new watch. I've tried to replace the battery (which costs about $1), but manipulating the small battery and water seal ring defeats me.

I wear this one on trips; if it is lost, no big deal.