- This Casio watch, when purchased direct from Amazon.com, is covered by Casio's 1-year limited warranty. Please see the full Casio warranty for more information. Shop Casio watches Direct from Amazon.com
- Amazon Business : For business-only pricing, quantity discounts and FREE Shipping. Register a free business account
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
4-Year Watch Protection Planfrom SquareTrade
- Coverage for product breakdowns and malfunctions
- 24/7 customer support
- Free shipping on all repairs with no deductibles or hidden fees
- Fully transferable with gifts. Cancel anytime, full refund in the first 30 days
- SquareTrade Protection Plans are only valid for new or Amazon certified refurbished products purchased at Amazon in the last 30 days. By purchasing this Protection Plan you agree to the Protection Plan Terms & Conditions (http://www.squaretrade.com/terms-standard). Your Protection Plan Terms & Conditions will be delivered via email within 24 hours of purchase
Casio- Analog Sport Watch
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- 330 ft. (100 M) water resistance. In general, suitable for recreational surfing, swimming, snorkeling, sailing and water sports.
- 12/24-hour timekeeping, 43 mm resin case with mineral dial window, Japanese quartz movement; Analog: 3 hands (hour, minute, second)
- Case / bezel material: Resin; Rotating bezel
- Day and date display at 3 o’clock
- Analog display, molded resin band with buckle closure; Accuracy: ±20 seconds per month
Frequently bought together
Bargain Finds related to this item
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
At a glance
If you’re searching for great value in a classic diver-look watch, look no further than the MRW200 from Casio. Its 44.6mm face and large indexes provide at-a-glance information. Couple this with a bi-directional rotating bezel and 100 meter water resistance and you’ve got a timepiece that’s easy-to-read, simple-to-use and durable. Black resin band analog watch with a black face.
- 100M Water Resistant.
- Rotating bezel.
- Day/Date Display.
Compare with similar items
Casio Men's MDV106-1AV 200M Duro Analog Watch, Black
Casio Men's MRW200H-2B2V Classic Analog Quartz Black Watch
Casio Men's MRW200H-3BV Dive Style Neo-Display Sport Watch
Casio Men's Classic Quartz Watch with Resin Strap, Black, 20 (Model: MRW-210H-1AVCF)
Casio Men's Sports Quartz Watch with Resin Strap, Black, 18 (Model: MRW200H-7BV)
|Shipping||FREE Shipping on your first order. Details||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping on your first order. Details||FREE Shipping on your first order. Details||FREE Shipping on your first order. Details||FREE Shipping on your first order. Details|
|Band Material Type||Resin||Resin||Resin||Resin||Resin||Resin|
|Band Size||mens-standard||mens-standard||mens-standard||mens-standard||11 inches||mens-standard|
|Band Width||18 millimeters||20 millimeters||18 millimeters||18 millimeters||20 millimeters||18 millimeters|
|Bezel Material Type||resin||stainless-steel||resin||resin||resin||resin|
|Case Diameter||43 millimeters||44 millimeters||43 millimeters||43 millimeters||50 millimeters||43 millimeters|
|Case Material Type||Resin||Stainless Steel||Resin||Resin||Resin||Resin|
|Case Thickness||12 millimeters||12 millimeters||12 millimeters||12 millimeters||14 millimeters||12 millimeters|
|Clasp Type||Tang Buckle||Tang Buckle||Tang Buckle||Tang Buckle||Tang Buckle||Tang Buckle|
|Dial Window Material Type||Mineral||Mineral||Mineral||Mineral||Mineral||Mineral|
|Watch Movement||Japanese Quartz||Japanese Quartz||Quartz||Japanese Quartz||Quartz||Quartz|
|Water Resistance Depth||330 feet||660 feet||330 feet||330 feet||330 feet||330 feet|
Casio’s classic diver-look watch series is now available with a splash of color. The MRW200 has 44.6mm face, large indexes, and day/date display for easy reading. Couple this with a bi-directional rotating bezel, 100-meter water resistance and an additional 24 hr index, and you’ve got a timepiece that’s simple-to-use, a great value and durable.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
First off, know your wrist size as customer photos here don't necessarily represent how a watch will look on you. I expected it to be bigger than it is based on the photos I saw and was a little disappointed. Apparently a lot of reviewers who've posted photos have smaller wrists than I, but many don't post their measurement so there's not a good way to tell. For your reference, mine is 7" measured just above the wrist bone. Have that in mind when you view my photos to picture how it might look bigger, smaller, or similar on you.
Another issue I found with the photos (even my own) is that the numbers on the bezel are actually a strange off-white that doesn't match the numbers on the face, though they seem the same white in photos. Aesthetically, I think having them match would look better, but it's not a huge deal for a cheap watch. Just be aware.
- Alright, my only real "Con" is that the lume (glow in the dark feature) is weak and there's no backlight so you cannot read the time in the dark.
Note: Despite some loose Luminox similarities, this is not a compliment-collector. Somehow, I think it looks better in photos than in person. Even my wife said, "well, that looks like a functional watch you don't have to worry about." She's right and its usefulness is what makes this watch great, not looks. If you want a fashion piece, this is not the one you want.
- Shockingly accurate! This has outperformed much more expensive watches in my collection by gaining only 4 seconds in 6 weeks. Hard to beat.
- The second hand lines up with the indices. It's frustrating to have a hand that lands in between the minute markers, but this one is spot on.
- Day and Date window (awesome!) is very handy, especially when you break your routine, such as going on vacation. Also, I don't understand the trouble some other reviewers had in setting this. It's very simple and intuitive: pull crown out to first position, rotate one way, the date changes; rotate the other way, the day changes. The day alternates between English and Spanish, so turn until you see the day/language you want. No sweat. The instructions are also very clear so long as you look at the right diagram. You'll be fine.
- Lume includes hand AND hour markers - easier to read than just the hands, though it doesn't last long.
- Water resistant enough to never have to worry about it in daily use including showering and even shallow water sports.
- Ticks quietly so those with hypersensitive hearing won't have to bury it in a drawer.
- Sits low on the wrist--fits comfortably under long sleeves.
- Bezel turns smoothly and silently (no obnoxious ratchet sound when you need to be subtle). It's supposedly unidirectional, but mine turns easily both ways for better or worse. I will say, though, that the bezel is sometimes hard to grip.
- Rubber band is very comfortable and has a great sliding holder mechanism that holds the excess strap in place without your having to adjust it throughout the day. The holder clicks into the position you want it to be in and stays in place. Simple sanity saver.
Photo Note: I happened to be in a suit when I took some of the photos. Personally, I think of this as a very casual watch and wouldn't wear it with a suit, but if that's your style, go for it.
Bottom line: If you need a cheap watch but want one with a few more functions than most cheap watches come with, I doubt you'll find a better or more accurate one than this. Give it a light and it'd be about perfect.
Hope that's helpful.
While I didn't like the cheap build, I'm not gonna lie, I really liked the look of this watch, especially considering the price. It is also the easiest of the analog watches to tell time.
I did come close to giving this watch a one star. After I had already placed the order for the watch, I noticed some one star reviews noting the defective calendar dial. I didn't worry much, considering how few one star reviews this watch actually had on Amazon. I got mine delivered just today, and indeed, my 'day' setting was stuck & would not move. As I set everything else, I kept playing with it. Turning the crown slow, fast, slow while pressuring the crown in-out-up-down, you get the idea. Behold, it did start to show some movement, so I kept playing with it.
After I spun that crown couple hundred times or so, really fast, the dial became unstuck. It is functioning perfectly now.
P.S. Watch I received is "JAPAN MOV'T", "CASED IN CHINA".
I really like this watch. It is the cheapest watch I own, but I wear this one almost everyday. It has performed perfectly, and it has been highly accurate as well. I got it in September, it's February now. If it's still this good next September, I'm gonna have to give it five stars.
As promised, I'm bumping it from 3 to 5 stars. Not that I've put it thru a torture test, but it has performed perfectly as a daily wear watch thru some exposure to water(never submerged though), and plenty of tossing & bumping around. I got more than my money's worth.
Still performing perfectly, even after 2+ years. Keeps very accurate time, too. My first impression of this watch was dead wrong.
***FINAL UPDATE*** 3/12/15
I originally purchased this watch knowing that its design borrowed heavily from the Luminox Navy SEAL watch. I finally bought that Luminox couple of months ago when I misplaced this Casio. I've found the Casio since, but I no longer wear it for obvious reasons, so this would be the last update of my review. I guess I used this watch for nearly 2.5 years, and other than the defective calendar dial I wrestled with at the start, it's been 100% problem free. Even the band/strap's still in perfect shape, and is powered by the original battery it came with. Well done, Casio. :)
Only issues (why only 4 stars) would be the Bezel has become really hard to turn - I use it for timing things and diving often so this is a bummer. Also the plastic face does scratch, but what can you expect for $15?!?! I will probably just keep buying new ones once a year....
I wish there was a more expensive version of this watch with sapphire and made from metal, it would be great!
I was expecting this to work for a few weeks, maybe a month. To my suppose, this watch has lasted about a year now. I've swam laps with it, wash and Purell my hands several times daily. I've dropped it multiple times, and I found my dog gnawing on it the other day and the date still works and the clock keeps ticking! Haven't bought another G Shock yet, and at this rate I don't know if I have to.
My only compliant, there is no backlight or any real glow feature to see at night. It's not advertised as such, but I think I got so used to this feature I kinda assumed.
Top international reviews
Luminous hands don't cut it.