Industrial Deals Beauty Save up to 90% on textbooks Womens Red and Rose nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Def Leppard All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Garnet Jewelry Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Three new members of the Echo family Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop now

on November 16, 2017
Wanted a 10-year battery watch with metal band and crown to adjust time quickly (I was in three different time zones last weekend). Big problem: the band was too large and the method described to remove links did not work. I finally got one link free with a considerable amount of bending with a tiny screwdriver. I decided the risk of impaling a finger with this tool was too great and ordered a plastic watch which will be just fine for travel. Smaller problem, but one that would irritate me: it is hard to read the time -- need to really concentrate to determine the location of the hands. The new watch is white on black and with good contrast.
on October 27, 2015
Battery powered quartz watch by CASIO.......The most DEPENDABLE and longest lasting watches I have used since I was a youngster. Now at 57
I still think CASIO as the most dependable watch made.......Not a fancy gold nighttime watch....but the MOST DEPENDABLE........Stainless Steel housing and band, will keep perfect time for 10 years PLUS... on a single battery!........Medium blue face, date window.........Terrific watch for all occasions when your black digital work or various colored workout CASIOS just isn't right......
on March 21, 2014
I buy many watches from functional for work to casual to dress. From $15-$500...The things I look for are (in order) 1) keep good time
2) easy to read 3) don't look cheesy, despite the price. 4) must have at least the date on them.

This watch is a great casual watch. Surprisingly well built and solid feeling watch for the money. Can wear as casual or even for dress, if one desires. Very nice band that doesn't pinch with a good mechanism. Great every day casual watch. It replaced a Citizen watch of the same design that I wore for about 15 years. I was going to fix the Citizen (and still may) but this watch looks just as nice and its cost new was less than it would take to fix the Citizen.
on December 21, 2015
Great watch! Price is great and the look with the silver and blue is fantastic. The only qualm I have is that the built in 'calendar' treats all months as having 31 days so manual adjustment is required after a 30 day month to get the day count correct again. That issue though is probably common to even more expensive versions of this watch.

The band is large so some adjustment is probably required, but again that's something you'll encounter with almost any other watch and it's an expense worth incurring to get the right fit.
on August 14, 2013
has arrived on time, fast and secure in its case. NO suffered strokes.

It works perfectly, is a classic clock: its blue dial, makes it very striking .. my brothers and my father loved it: I think I bought and the price is excellent.

I hope the battery has the duration of 10 years jejejejeje

It is a real watch, very good and happens to be classic for any occasion, it fits perfect wrist.

Honestly, I recommend NOT regret.
on October 10, 2017
Nice watch albeit a bit difficult to size the band. Some time and a small eyeglass screwdriver and I had it sized in about half an hour. Other than that small glitch, the watch is very nice for the money. Looks good, keeps good time and seems solid enough without being a brick on your arm. Very happy.
on April 20, 2012
3.5 stars
In my mind this watch resembles a Seiko, but at $25 I can wear it for work (which is its intended purpose).

The details are a little cheap-looking, but I was not expecting much... knocked it down a star for a few unnecessary details that I would like see eliminated (e.g., "10 yr. battery" written on face, and faux rivets on edge). From a distance it looks nice though.

I have about a 7" wrist, and this is the smallest face/band that I would want to wear. I prefer I larger face and band which is why I knocked it down another 1/2 star.

The watch claims a ten years battery. If the battery lasts 2 years I will be happy with this purchase.

Update:
Sep. 09, 2013 - still working.

Update:
March 2014 - takes a lick in' keeps on tick in'. Still working well. Would recommend. Bumped up half star for reliability.

Update:
Dec. 2014- abused daily at work. Still going!

Update:
April 2015:
Watch still running strong, but pin on band just broke and band fell off wrist. not bad for $25 watch, but time to replace now.
22 comments| 3 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on September 14, 2017
Nice but face is smaller than i thought it would be.
on September 8, 2016
Very nice watch for the money. Looks good, but isn't too large or heavy. On that note, the band feels lighter and possibly weaker than the bands on similar watches I've owned.
on November 12, 2016
Is ok for the price . Does not keep accurate hour or may be need new battery, the probable keep it those on the shelf for long time