Industrial Deals Beauty STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheOnlyLivingBoy TheOnlyLivingBoy TheOnlyLivingBoy  Amazon Echo now $99.99 Limited-time offer: All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $79.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 1,410 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 1,498 reviews
I got this as a present for my great nephew who is an active 14 year old. With all his activities alarms and timers should come in handy. I hope the world time will generate some curiosity about far away places. It seems quite rugged and I hope his will hold up well to his teen aged abuse that has destroyed a number of other watches!

It is a handsome and rugged looking timepiece with lots of functions and features on one's wrist. I think it looks good on his wrist and would look good on most any man who is after a strong and masculine look.

I can't say how well it will hold up since it's just brand new, but it appears to be quite well made. It certainly made my great nephew very pleased at Christmas.

It looks great, has lots of features and seems pretty rugged. Best of all it's a successful present for a reasonably price. That's 5 stars for me.

UPDATE 4 Aug, 2017:
Just saw my great nephew and he was still wearing the Casio I gave him over a year and a half ago. Teen kids can be pretty tough on watches and it showed some wear but I through it was holding up pretty well. It still works perfectly and ee still likes it and that means I remain fully satisfied.
review image review image
on April 28, 2017
An absolutely amazing watch. I've bought this two times now, but I think it's time to consider upgrading to something more stylish. After owning it for 3 years (and 2 years prior to that), these watches have been through hell. 107-mile backpacking trips, a few scuba dives, snorkeling in Florida, paintball scenario games, rock climbing, you name it, it can take it. Sure, it gets scratched up, but it never truly impairs the display. Battery? No worries, it will last you a really long time. The only problem I have (and it's the reason why it "broke") is that once you snap the wristband strap off, there's no going back. However, this was some severe entanglements with some ropes and rocks, I'm surprised my arm didn't break in the process. Again, absolutely stunning and will suit everyone's needs with a 24-hour format, several alarms, stopwatch (my personal favorite feature), mute feature (useful for tests and late nights) and global time zones (for all of you adventurers out there), it was the best 15$ I've ever spent.
on July 18, 2016
After a couple days I am generally happy with this watch. Bottom line is for the price it seems to be a good buy. We'll see if the 10-year battery claim is accurate. Good news: relatively simple to set the various functions including the multiple time zones. The large buttons on the side aregood for those like myself who are on the far side of fifty and do not have small fingers. The manual is in relatively small type but still legible iwthout requiring a microscope. I don't know if one can get an electronic copy online. The less than good news: the band is normal Casio syntheitc -- OK but not appealing either visually or by fell (but again what do you expect for the price!?). We will see if the band outlasts the battery (I had a perfectly good Casio watch have its band beak after ~5 years or so). Personally I do not like the aesthetic layout of the face -- I don't think the time zone widget is not particularly useful 99.9% of the time. But I stress overall I am happy so far and would buy it again.
on February 20, 2015
Worked until today the screen went blank. Stored functioning for a mere 8 months. So disappointed
review image
on July 26, 2017
I've purchased three of these watches. When my original watch died after about four years, I bought another. One year later, dead. If you expect a $12 watch to last 10 years, you're fooling yourself. I was lucky to get four years with one. Spend the extra cash for something that will actually last. Something that isn't a Casio.
on May 25, 2017
I bought this watch 10 years ago and I never expected it to be a very good product. I work as a professional landscaper and the watch is constantly exposed to the elements and it works like a charm. The band is extremely durable - I've put it through hell! Casio developed a very functional time piece and although it doesn't feature very many bells and whistles, its simplicity is its greatest asset. The 12 hour/24 hour mode is fantastic as well as world time which comes in handy when traveling. All in all, Casio knocked it out of the park with this product. The main reason of this post is due to the fact that unfortunately the time has come abruptly to an end. After 10+ Years of use the wristbands had broken. 😢But I have purchased another one and am eagerly awaiting its arrival.
on February 13, 2017
After 7 months of using this watch, the battery just died. Now i am
Not aure if the battery died or the watch is dead. I will have to change the battery and see if that works.

Even though the seller guarantees that the battery life is good. It isn't!
on March 15, 2016
I bought this watch to keep in a go bag for emergencies. It comes with a 10 year battery all for less than $15. It has multiple time zones, alarm and stop watch. The reason I picked this one is that I also have a Casio G-Shock watch that was about $50 and I wear it every day. (see that review) Casio makes a good watch. The band is comfortable and the watch is very easy to read even for me and it has a light to read the watch in the dark. It took a little time to get it set up (The directions are pretty good, I recommend reading at least the setup part) and once it is set, I don't need to change it unless I want to add a different time zone. (It will take 5 different time zones) I didn't want to spend a lot for a watch to keep in case of emergencies, but for $15 it is hard to beat. If I didn't already have my G-Shock, I would probably wear this one every day. I think it is worth more than what I paid for it and I may get one for my son as well.
on May 10, 2017
I needed to have a good reliable watch for work so i thought why not a Casio these guys have been around for years and as i thought it is as reliable as they were years ago it has different time zones stop watch timer ect the only thing that isnt the best is the backlight its only from the left corner side so it not exactly the brightest and it only stays on for 3 seconds which might actually be too short but also on a good note it is water resistant ive submerged it into water and no problems what so ever you could even swim with it oversall good watch
on September 6, 2016
There's not a bad thing I can say about this watch. $13.49 is what I paid and it just delivers in so many ways. It has an analog clock, digital clock, and my favorite...a world map that highlights (roughly) what the time zone is.

This watch stores 31 time zones, has a chronograph, back light, DST (with just a hold of a button), and 5 alarms. It's also 100m water resistant...I mean, all this on a reliable package with a battery that lasts a decade? I'd give it 6 stars if I could.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.