We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- World time
- Resin case; cloth band
- 10 year battery- 1 battery
- Day date and month display
- Water resistant to 330 feet (100 M): suitable for snorkeling, as well as swimming, but not diving
Customers who bought this item also bought
Resin Glass 100-meter water resistance Case / bezel material: Resin Cloth Band LED light Selectable illumination duration, afterglow Multi Time (4 different cities) World time 31 time zones (48 cities + coordinated universal time), daylight saving on/off, Home city/World time city swapping 1/100-second stopwatch Measuring capacity: 23:59'59.99'' Measuring modes: Elapsed time, split time, 1st-2nd place times Countdown timer Measuring unit: 1/10 second Input range: 1 second to 24 hours (1-second increments, 1-minute increments and 1-hour increments) 5 daily or one-time alarms Hourly time signal Full auto-calendar (to year 2099) 12/24-hour format Button operation tone on/off Regular timekeeping: Hour, minute, second, pm, month, date, day Accuracy: ±30 seconds per month Approx. battery life: 10 years on CR2025 Size of case: 45 X 42.1 X 12.5 mm total weight: 39 g LED:Umber 10-YEAR BATTERY LIFE• 1/100-second stopwatch• World map for World Time• 5 alarms• LED light• 100-meter water resistance• Cloth band
With the launch of its first watch in November 1974, Casio entered the wristwatch market at a time when the watch industry had just discovered digital technology. As a company with cutting-edge electronic technology developed for pocket calculators, Casio entered this field confident that it could develop timepieces that would lead the market.
Today, Casio is focusing its efforts on solar-powered radio-controlled watches: the built-in solar battery eliminates the nuisance of replacing batteries, atomic timekeeping means the users never have to reset the time. Recently, Casio launched a series of Bluetooth watches that sync to the users cell phone to automatically update the time. Casio is always moving time forward.
- Product Dimensions: 5 x 4 x 8 inches
- Shipping Weight: 4 ounces
- ASIN: B00BS8UCAG
- Item model number: AE1200WHB-3BV
- Batteries: 1 Nonstandard Battery batteries required. (included)
- Date first available at Amazon.com: March 16, 2013
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
|Brand, Seller, or Collection Name||Casio|
|Dial window material type||Mineral|
|Case diameter||40 millimeters|
|Case Thickness||13 millimeters|
|Band length||Men's Standard|
|Band width||21 millimeters|
|Calendar||Day, date, and month|
|Special features||World time, Chronograph, Light|
|Water resistant depth||330 Feet|