Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $4.48. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
|You Save:||$9.29 (37%)|
- 8-Digit Calculator; Constants for addition, subtraction, multiplication and division
- Water Resistant
- 1/100 second stopwatch; Measuring capacity: 23:59'59.99"; Measuring modes: Elapsed time, split time, 1st-2nd place times
- Auto Calendar (pre-programmed until the year 2079)
- Size of case/total weight; 42.0 x 33.0 x 7.0mm / 29g
- Dual Time
Black Friday Deals are here
Save on select clothing, shoes, jewelry, watches, and more. Select styles and sizes. Prices as marked. Shop now.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Ever unsure just how much to tip your server at a restaurant? With this 8-digit calculator watch, you can do so with confidence.
- Product Dimensions: 0.4 x 0.9 x 1.3 inches
- Shipping Weight: 3.2 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B000GB1R7S
- Item model number: CA53W-1
- Batteries: 1 Lithium Metal batteries required. (included)
- Date first available at Amazon.com: September 22, 2002
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
|Brand, Seller, or Collection Name||Casio|
|Dial window material type||Mineral|
|Metal stamp||staineless steel|
|Case diameter||35 millimeters|
|Case Thickness||8 millimeters|
|Band width||20 millimeters|
|Special features||alarm-feature, Luminous, Water Resistant|
|Item weight||3.20 Ounces|
|Water resistant depth||165 Feet|
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
It's great. It has dual time, a stopwatch, alarm, tells the date and day of the week, AND A FRIGGIN' CALCULATOR. If you wear it tightly enough, you can feel your pulse. So it's like an Apple Watch only it costs under $20, has a 3 year manufacturer's warranty, and the battery lasts five years. Doesn't send text messages, but you can write such words as 'BOOBS', 'BOOBIES', 'BOOBLESS', 'BEES', and 'SHOE'. So if you're a man of few words and your friend is right next to you, it's basically the same as iMessage.
Knocked off a star because the screen seems to lack some contrast. Not sure if it's permanent or the battery is low. Can't recharge the battery, so I don't know.
Button-presses happen properly about 70% of the time, comparing rather poorly with the 99.99% figure for large calculators. The wristband is a snug fit for folks tilting the scales much over 78 lbs. I had a jeweler install a custom band for only $30.00 additional. I don't care because I always wanted one of these!
and just keep on working. They are so light you forget you have it on, and are non-conductive (won't conduct electricity if you should come in contact
with live wires). This makes them safe around power tools.
These are the best watches I have ever used! I literally buy 'extras' 1) In case they should ever be unavailable 2) Eventually I wear them out and need to replace
them, and want to have one IMMEDIATELY on hand. And yes, I occasionally have to replace the watchbands, but it's not a big deal.