Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
|You Save:||$8.45 (34%)|
- 8-Digit Calculator; Constants for addition, subtraction, multiplication and division
- Water Resistant
- 1/100 second stopwatch; Measuring capacity: 23:59'59.99"; Measuring modes: Elapsed time, split time, 1st-2nd place times
- Auto Calendar (pre-programmed until the year 2079)
- Size of case/total weight; 42.0 x 33.0 x 7.0mm / 29g
- Dual Time
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Ever unsure just how much to tip your server at a restaurant? With this 8-digit calculator watch, you can do so with confidence.
- Product Dimensions: 0.4 x 0.9 x 1.3 inches
- Shipping Weight: 3.52 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B000GB1R7S
- Item model number: CA53W-1
- Batteries: 1 Lithium Metal batteries required. (included)
- Date first listed on Amazon: September 22, 2002
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item can be shipped to select countries outside of the U.S. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
|Brand, Seller, or Collection Name||Casio|
|Dial window material type||Mineral|
|Metal stamp||staineless steel|
|Case diameter||35 millimeters|
|Case Thickness||8 millimeters|
|Band width||20 millimeters|
|Special features||alarm-feature, Luminous, Water Resistant|
|Item weight||4.64 Ounces|
|Water resistant depth||165 Feet|
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
It's great. It has dual time, a stopwatch, alarm, tells the date and day of the week, AND A FRIGGIN' CALCULATOR. If you wear it tightly enough, you can feel your pulse. So it's like an Apple Watch only it costs under $20, has a 3 year manufacturer's warranty, and the battery lasts five years. Doesn't send text messages, but you can write such words as 'BOOBS', 'BOOBIES', 'BOOBLESS', 'BEES', and 'SHOE'. So if you're a man of few words and your friend is right next to you, it's basically the same as iMessage.
Knocked off a star because the screen seems to lack some contrast. Not sure if it's permanent or the battery is low. Can't recharge the battery, so I don't know.
Functionality wise, it's awesome. Calculator, stopwatch, and dual time zones. No backlight, however. But overall, what a quality piece. I love it!
- Time with hours, minutes, and seconds. Also displayed on the main screen are the AM/PM indicator and the day of the week.
- Basic calculator.
- Dual time zone.
- Stop watch.
Wishes to add to this watch:
- Electroluminescent display.
- At least 50M water resistance.
This would be the perfect watch with an electroluminescent display and at least 50M of water resistance. Other than that, I am completely pleased with this watch as it fulfills that vintage charm, has so many features, and has a very attractive and symmetrical display. Best of all, I am glad to have this one after finding out on the Casio website that this is being discontinued. A 4.5 out of 5.0 stars.
UPDATE July 11, 2016:
Attached are pictures of the Casio CA53W Calculator Watch compared to couple of affordable alternatives that are also from Casio, the Casio W800H-1AV ($12) and the Casio F105W-1A ($13). I wish the Calculator Watch had the Electroluminescent light of the F105W, which is the most attractive watch light in my experience. The F105W is just too small for my wrist, though the Calculator Watch is the perfect size.
Don't expect to be able to calculate and figure out dark matter with this watch, but wearing it makes you look like you could :)
It seems more compact that the older ones were. It has a stopwatch so my kid times how long it takes to get our food at the restaurant and other not very important things.
Make a fashion statement and say that you geeky enough to pull this look off. (like Dwight from The Office) Why use your big screen on your smartphone when you can wear out your arm holding it up to use this?
Oh yeah, it works well as a watch too.
Most recent customer reviews
Other than that it’s great. Its really comfortable to wear.
absolutely love the style, but after so long the band became brittle and needed replacing.Read more