|Price:||$13.99 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. FREE Returns. Details|
- 8-Digit Calculator; Constants for addition, subtraction, multiplication and division
- Water Resistant
- 1/100 second stopwatch; Measuring capacity: 23:59'59.99"; Measuring modes: Elapsed time, split time, 1st-2nd place times
- Auto Calendar (pre-programmed until the year 2079)
- Size of case/total weight; 42.0 x 33.0 x 7.0mm / 29g
- Dual Time
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ $3.29 shipping
A sporty timepiece inspired by designs from 1998 is fully stocked with an eight-digit calculator and a stopwatch, and is water resistant for up to 165 feet. The adjustable resin strap is comfortable and durable, the perfect accessory for an action-packed lifestyle.
- Inspired by designs from 1998
- WARNING: This product may contain a chemical known to the state of California to cause cancer or birth defects or other reproductive harm.
- Product Dimensions: 0.4 x 0.9 x 1.3 inches
- Shipping Weight: 3.2 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B000GB1R7S
- Item model number: CA53W-1
- Batteries: 1 Lithium Metal batteries required. (included)
- Date first available at Amazon.com: September 22, 2002
- Average Customer Review:
|Brand, Seller, or Collection Name||Casio|
|Dial window material type||Mineral|
|Metal stamp||staineless steel|
|Case diameter||35 millimeters|
|Case Thickness||8 millimeters|
|Band width||20 millimeters|
|Special features||alarm-feature, Luminous, Water Resistant|
|Item weight||4.64 Ounces|
|Water resistant depth||165 Feet|
Top Customer Reviews
Anyway, I had a couple of beers last night and was raving to my wife that I need to get one of these. I had waited 27 years, and that is quite long enough. Back then, this watch was a relatively new design. It was only 3 years old. In those days, Casio didn't come out with new designs every week like they do now.
So today, she surprised me with this. When I look at it, I am transported back to 1983 in 2nd grade, and I remember how envious I was of Nicholas, who had this watch and was all stoked about going to see 'The Return of the Jedi'.
Enough of my sentimental rambling. That is not why you're reading this. (if indeed *anyone* is reading this...)
I will review this from the standpoint of an electrical engineer and owner of 4 other Casio watches. I've had countless others, but I'm down to 5 now. Ergonomically, this watch could not be any better. Looking at the black resin band, you might think that it sticks to the wrist. It does not, because Casio put cut-outs in the strap up near the watch body. The band is soft and pliable. Compared to modern Casio digital watches, it does not do much. The main screen includes time of day and the day of the week. The next screen is the calculator. The next screen is the alarm and hourly chime. The next screen is Dual Time.Read more ›
When I went to replace it, I upgraded to a more expensive model that had a backlight on demand and stored phone numbers and appointments. The battery only lasted a few months. I replaced it and it lasted only a few months again. I bought another basic model.
I've now had that watch for three years and still going strong. I bought one for my teenage son and he loves it.
1. a digital watch that shows day, month, date year and time
2. a calculator that does simple math functions (buttons are small and take some getting used to
3. a stopwatch
4. an alarm clock
5. dual time function (can be set to show time in another time zone; I've never used this)
6. a watch so cheap, you don't have to worry about losing it and muggers don't want (this actually happened to me, the mugger wanted my wallet and my watch. when he saw my watch, he laughed and told me to keep it).
all for under 20 dollars. you can't beat this functionality for the price. I'll never buy another watch. I was recently given a t-shirt with this watch on it and the caption "Genuine Bling". True dat.
It's great. It has dual time, a stopwatch, alarm, tells the date and day of the week, AND A FRIGGIN' CALCULATOR. If you wear it tightly enough, you can feel your pulse. So it's like an Apple Watch only it costs under $20, has a 3 year manufacturer's warranty, and the battery lasts five years. Doesn't send text messages, but you can write such words as 'BOOBS', 'BOOBIES', 'BOOBLESS', 'BEES', and 'SHOE'. So if you're a man of few words and your friend is right next to you, it's basically the same as iMessage.
Knocked off a star because the screen seems to lack some contrast. Not sure if it's permanent or the battery is low. Can't recharge the battery, so I don't know.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Works Great! Extremely durable and totally waterproof. Took it to a waterpark, pool, shower, and a place called slide rock. still works perfectly. Read morePublished 29 minutes ago by Teresa Deras
Best, cheapest, most compliment-received watch I own. Sure, my fingers are too fat to use the calculator, but I still, by instinct, grab for my phone, anyway!Published 5 days ago by Jacob Weber
I am a nurse and I wear this everyday at work! I can't carry my phone around so I use this to create reminders and do calculations quite frequently. Read morePublished 7 days ago by kjones1256