We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- 5-year battery life, 100m water resistance, stainless steel case & band
- 3-hand analog, day and date display, spherical mineral glass
- Screw lock back, solid stainless steel band, double-lock, 1-press, 3-fold buckle, stainless steel bezel
- Accuracy: +/- seconds per month, battery: sr920sw
- Water resistant to 330 feet (100 M): suitable for snorkeling, as well as swimming, but not diving
Black Friday Deals are here
Save on select clothing, shoes, jewelry, watches, and more. Select styles and sizes. Prices as marked. Shop now.
Customers who bought this brand also shopped for
New items from Casio
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
A masculine timepiece with a bold presentation, the Casio Men's Edifice Watch is a great-looking watch featuring a textured dial and a day/date display.
With the launch of its first watch in November 1974, Casio entered the wristwatch market at a time when the watch industry had just discovered digital technology. As a company with cutting-edge electronic technology developed for pocket calculators, Casio entered this field confident that it could develop timepieces that would lead the market.
Today, Casio is focusing its efforts on solar-powered radio-controlled watches: the built-in solar battery eliminates the nuisance of replacing batteries, atomic timekeeping means the users never have to reset the time. Recently, Casio launched a series of Bluetooth watches that sync to the users cell phone to automatically update the time. Casio is always moving time forward.
- Product Dimensions: 1.9 x 0.4 x 1.8 inches
- Shipping Weight: 8.8 ounces
- ASIN: B007928UEK
- Item model number: EF131D-1A1
- Batteries: 1 Nonstandard Battery batteries required. (included)
- Date first available at Amazon.com: March 29, 2012
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
|Brand, Seller, or Collection Name||Casio|
|Dial window material type||Mineral|
|Case material||Stainless steel|
|Case diameter||42.47 millimeters|
|Case Thickness||11.06 millimeters|
|Band Material||Stainless steel|
|Band length||Men's Standard|
|Band width||21.89 millimeters|
|Bezel material||Stainless steel|
|Calendar||Day and date|
|Water resistant depth||330 Feet|