Industrial Deals Beauty Summer Reading STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Book House Cleaning gotcatchup gotcatchup gotcatchup  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Trade it in. Fund the next. Shop Now STEMClub17_gno

Showing 1-6 of 6 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 7 reviews
on July 18, 2016
I've had this watch for approximately a month and wear it 24/7. I have several G Shock and found the 6900 series fits me best with my smaller wrist (7inch). I purchased the G6900 because of the tough solar feature. I have seen tough solar watches last over ten years and never have the battery replaced. Another reason I chose the G6900 is I can find replacement parts online so I can change out the band and bezel in the future when it gets banged up and make it look new again. You can also find instruction online how to take out the scratches on the mineral glass. The only reason I did not go with the multi band atomic was because I did not think the extra money was worth that feature. When you get this watch even though you do not have to change the battery it is recommend you grease the seal every three years or so. If you are not exposing the watch to soap in the shower or salt water you can go longer. I have seen these watches go over 10 years with out them being greased too but it was not exposed to hard detergents.
review image
on October 4, 2014
Great watch! I tried many different G-Shocks, most were too big. This one is the right size, not too heavy. Easy to use, not obscene looking.
on May 7, 2011
I love these watches! This is the third one I've bought and its the slickest yet! I already want to get another one!
on August 1, 2010
Bought it a several months ago, but I still wear it daily. Awesome product, fast shipping.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on April 4, 2016
Looks great. Fits snug and wears well. Would recommend to buy if you are looking for a cool solar Casio.
on August 30, 2013
I bought this watch as a gift for someone. The G-Shock box it came in was damaged, that didnt affect the watch itself but it did make for a less than perfect gift giving experience.
This watch came up in a search for a dark gray G-Shock. I was disappointed to see that the watch was black, the receiver seemed happy with it all in all however. 3 stars for the color and packaging issues.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
See 1 answered question