Industrial Deals Beauty STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Introducing Echo Show Limited-time offer: All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis hots Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 102 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 106 reviews
on January 12, 2015
Nice little watch. Love the reflective gold in the middle of the face. Was smaller than I anticipated, and bracelet doesn't have much length for me to play with. Still a great value for its price imo. Subtle yet almost executive looking for a watch of this type. Easy to read.
review image
on November 6, 2015
I was looking for a new watch that would look nice for when I would go out with friends. A watch says a lot about you so therefore I decided to get a nice looking watch without breaking the bank. Keep in mind, I am a college student so I do not really have the kind of money to spend on expensive watches. This watch is nice and simple, elegant, and a nice touch to any outfit. I will add however that it is a relatively small watch so if you are a grown man with big hands or big wrist, this watch is not for you; sorry. Overall, I love it. To the person that said gold on gold would suck to be able to read the dials, well I can assure you that it is readable.
review image review image review image
on September 24, 2011
I just received my package in the mail today. I also ordered the MQ24-7B which really an outstanding product.I had hope that this model MQ24-9B3 would be the same. Fit and finish is almost identical with the exception that it arrived DOA. I am going to try to replace the battery and if it works that will be the end of this story. If it doesn't, guess I will have to RMA back to Amazon for a replacement. I guess I really have had some bad luck this year. Also sent back a Lepai TA2020 amplifier where the left speaker output did not work. Also sent back a Pyle stereo 75w amplifier which worked for approximately one minute and then died. It is real pain to repackage everything and pursue either a replacement or refund. But with Amazon's amazing return policy or total satisfaction, it gives me hope and peace of mind. Really, nobody does it better.

9/24/11: Just installed a new battery ($1.39) and it now works. Otherwise, great looking timepiece. However, not truly as good as the MQ24-7B since you need to angle your watch in order to see the correct time since the minute, hour & second hand are gold colored and almost blend in with the goldtone background. Quite nice but not perfect.
on June 10, 2017
I have been wearing this watch model since 2011 when I started nursing school. Its waterproof, thin, flexible band, and very easy to read the second hand. I have bought a few of these already. They have taken a beating and kept on ticking. Since watch batteries cost about the same as a new watch I just buy a new one and try a different color each time. I have even given some away to other nurses who love how I can do anything in them and they still work great. I do my water aerobics in it, swim at the waterpark, etc... and it still works great. Highly recommend this watch!
on July 30, 2013
At this price, I thought "what the heck? Give it a try!" It's very durable, slim, and the size and markings make it easy to read. I love the face color but must admit that the gold colored hands can be a bit difficult to see in certain light. (Try another color combo if this is a problem. I bought the black with white hands version for occasions when visibility is more important.) And as other reviews have noted, for a men's watch it's on the smaller side. But for women who are fed up with tiny watch faces that are impossible to read, this size is perfect. The best (and completely unexpected) feature, however, is how feather-light this watch is. I usually take any watch off while working on the computer because it irritates me as I type. This watch is so light and comfortable, however, that I don't need to remove it. Even if it doesn't turn out to last for years, I'm very happy with it.
on January 21, 2015
Well it does not look expensive and it is not . It is a very inexpensive watch that is more accurate than a very expensive one. I guess it is a good buy . It looks like you are a cheapskate but you will always have the exact time while the guys with the high dollar mechanical watches will be minutes off the correct time.
on May 12, 2017
I love it, but belt is too small.
on May 2, 2017
band needs to be longer
on November 29, 2014
It's a prefect product. The watch is so light weight and comfortable. The band is easy to keep clean which is very important as I am a nurse and come in contact with many patients. The look is simple but stylish and easy to read. What I like most is the cost. I have broken so many more expensive watches that it won't bother me at all if I break this one. For less than $9.00 I will simply get another.
on August 5, 2008
This is the third time I purchase this comfortable to wear watch and I love it. As a Veterinary Nurse I like to wear a watch that looks stylish when dealing with my clients, but that can take a light beating when dealing with my patients. I expose the watch to frequent hand to elbow washings daily, and the wrist band never looses its shine. However the clear plastic cover will get a bit dull after a few months, and unlike with glass covers, deeper scratches are noticeable. But at this terrific price I don't mind replacing it every 8 to 10 months as I have in the past couple of years. Truth is at times I favor wearing it over my other expensive watches when I go out, and often get compliments for its sleek appearance!

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.