Beauty Most Anticipated Fall Children's Books Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments $69.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Save $30 on a Deep Cleaning Appointment outlanders3premiere outlanders3premierealtText Watch Outlander on Starz with Amazon Channels outlanders3premierealtText Watch Outlander on Starz with Amazon Channels  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition $79.99. Limited-time offer. Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on February 7, 2014
Nothing fancy here. Just a decent, solid reasonably accurate beater quartz watch for pennies. Perfect for a teen-age kid, or as in my case, an adult who wants a watch to do household chores in, play with the kids at the park or have something that can be abused and not grimace if it gets scratched or messed up. The bezel rotates easily, so you can use it as a timer. Be aware the bezel is bi-directional, (unlike a uni-directional of a divers watch), but you're not going diving with this watch anyway, so that is a non-issue. I've taken a shower with it without issue, and believe that it will do just fine swimming in a pool with the kids. Note: The crystal is plastic, so it IS more prone to scratching than a mineral/glass version, but so far mine is showing no unexpected signs of wear, and again, at this price, a plastic crystal is no big deal. The band is solid and comfortable enough. It quartz movement keeps reasonably accurate time, and it has a date counter. It looks fine on the wrist, even sporty. What more can you want for this price? It is the perfect watch to wear when you should leave your good collection at home. Can't beat it for that purpose and the price here at Amazon is better than at Target or Walmart locally.
on May 16, 2014
Ok, so this watch is NOT an expensive divers watch, made out of titanium or other metal. The crystal is not mineral or other hard material. What it is, is an attractive watch that if damaged or lost would not make you that upset. The big box stores all sell this and Amazon had the cheapest price. This watch comes in many face and dial colors, but this review is specifically for the white dial and numbers. The hands and numbers are luminous, but don't last a long time, as with a more expensive watch. But enough to tell the time in the dark in the beginning. The fit and finish seem great for a watch of this price, and the band although rubber, is top quality. The day and date are easy to read and the numbers big enough to read without my reading glasses. I have had other Casio and similar watches with a screw back that I swam with and I intend to do so with this watch as it is water resistant to 100 meters. Yes, it is made in China, but really, what isn't these days? (In this price range ) I'll update review after first swimming test, but for now there is no reason to give this less than 5 stars. It is perfect for what it is, and people who purchase should really know what they are getting. The watch is extremely light , and is not that big for small wrists. It is larger than some others like Timex or Armitron, but nit terribly uncomfortable at all. The movement is Japanese, which today I don't think makes much difference, but nonetheless is an advantage to some.
on July 2, 2014
This is the best deal on Amazon. I wanted a rugged-looking watch that could take a beating this summer on my daily outdoor adventures. I bought the black face model and liked it so much I also bought the white face version. It is a simple watch that looks great with a dress shirt, polo shirt, or technical top. I like the white one for in-town use and t work. It does not have a light so I switch out a different watch for a night adventure, but frankly, most times I have my i-phone with me if I need night information. I have a GPS watch for tracking my runs but this watch is my daily unit. The watch band is large which is goo for my abnormally big wrists. The price point is insane.

With Black face:

With White face:
on December 1, 2013
Ahh, back to basics! I have at least three g-shock digital watches misplaced somewhere in the house, because I stopped wearing them in favor of being able to tell time by looking at my phone. I decided that doing that was often tedious, especially if the phone was jammed in my pocket next to my wallet, or somewhere inconvenient. Because I couldn't find any of the g-shocks, I bought this economical watch. It's not the fancy atomic/solar g-shock, but it keeps good time, and, at a glance, looks similar to the much more expensive Luminox. Granted, this is definitely not a Luminox, but I'm not a Navy SEAL, so I don't need one.

This is a perfect knock-around watch, and if it gets lost or broken, you're not out much.
on May 19, 2014
Overall great watch for the money!

Pros:
* Inexpensive to replace if lost or damaged.
* Very light weight.
* Easy to read.
* Great looking watch

Con: Glow in the dark is not the best, but it works.
on January 17, 2014
This isn't a fancy piece of men's jewelry. It is a basic functional watch that looks great, feels great and is an incredible value. I love it.
on June 4, 2014
I just got the watch and it looks good feel comfortable and isn't too big. Day and date are a must for me at times.
on July 9, 2014
My grandson is 12 yrs. old and he loves it! He is wearing it today while he plays golf. Thank you.
on July 15, 2014
Pros: nice little watch for the money, but it's worn out it's welcome.
Cons:
--- the rotating timer ring (the one I need for the pool) is impossible to turn if your hands are wet! It's slippery and sticks,..I've tried WD40, still is very hard to turn.
---almost impossible to see the time at nite,..
on July 30, 2014
I enjoy watches that display the day & date. That was the main reason I bought this watch. I read a review that stated the instructions for setting the day & date were confusing. Rotate the crown clockwise to set day & counterclockwise for the date. I am a traumatic brain injury survivor & I had no problem setting the day & date.

I had a Casio diver watch for 2 years before I bought this one that showed the date. It was a good watch so I stuck with Casio.

I am pleased with this purchase and I can wholeheartedly endorse it. It does exactly what the description says.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.