Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch New Album by Big & Rich PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-6 of 6 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 7 reviews
on July 8, 2014
I was looking for a new watch that I could wear as a business casual watch, but also could wear running. My criteria were:

* Casual elegant appearance (no bolts, knobs, loud colors)
* Not too big, because I have smallish wrists
* Easy to read time
* Easy to change time zones because I travel
* Lightweight
* Water-resistant
* Easy to rinse band (after exercise)
* Stopwatch

I first bought the Casio Men's AWGM100B-1ACR "G-Shock" Solar Watch, which I had to return because the digital displays, which included the stopwatch I needed, were microscopic to the point of being unusable (otherwise, the watch was lovely).

I then tried this watch, which was cheaper than the G-Shock watch. Immediately I liked the appearance and size. It has a certain elegance to it and met all the criteria on my list. More importantly, since the digital display (day/date, stopwatch, world time) takes up the whole watch face (in a subtle way) and has electroluminescent backlighting it is easily visible.

So far (3 weeks), I love this watch. I'm not sure if the shiny part of the watch case is plastic or metal. It looks like metal, and if it's plastic I'm okay with that as long as it wears well.

I'll update my review in the future as I see how it wears over time.

Overall it seems to be a keeper!
on January 26, 2014
The watch itself is nice, especially for the price. But the watch band broke within a week...the pin literally broke through the plastic with normal wear. So the watch fell off my wrist. I remedied the situation by DRILLING a new hole and sticking a paperclip through the watchband. This lasted 2 week when AGAIN the plastic broke though. Currently the watch is broken on both sides of pin insert (and no, I didn't wear the band too tight). I have a good watch I can't wear. There are other Casio Illuminators that are stronger/ tougher for $10 more. Highly recommend looking at those. Wish I could show pics! Hope this helps.
on April 10, 2013
I just got this watch today and I love it! It's beautiful. I had this other model http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000GB1R78/ref=oh_details_o00_s00_i00?ie=UTF8&psc=1 and it no longer works correctly, the second or hour hand is getting stuck and the plastic around the clock came off. But I got my $20's worth for a couple of years there.

programming was easy same as the other watch i've had and was ready in minutes. Love the fit and finish. I hope this one lasts for a couple if not 4-5 years. Though i'm not concern if it gets danged up or scratched it's a Casio.
on September 25, 2012
This watch has awesome features and looks great. However, the watch face scratched - by bumping into a wall - after only 1 week. This complaint mirrors the reviews others, which are written here. I have purchased $10 watches that have lasted years, and own a $100+ watch and none of them have ever been so easy to tarnish. Unless this aspect of the watch is fixed, I warn all buyers to AVOID PURCHASING.
on November 16, 2012
This watch does everything I want, especially the timer and stopwatch. Both are easy to use for workouts or timing my son's soccer games. And the watch hands display the time even when you're in another mode. But the face has several scratches on it that make it hard to read. If the material for the face were better this would be a 5 star watch.
on April 8, 2013
Watch works great and has loads of neat features. Unfortunately the plastic case breaks where the strap attaches and the watch becomes useless. Don't buy it unless you want it to becaome a pocket watch

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.