Industrial Deals Beauty Oprah's Book Club STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Shop Popular Services  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 477 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 518 reviews
on November 8, 2014
I love my Casio Pathfinder watch! I bought this last year during an amazing sale on Amazon. I've long been a fan of Casio watches and I've absolutely fallen in love with the solar models. It all started one horrible afternoon when I took my older G-Shock into RadioShack and watched in horror as the girl behind the counter spilled its insides out onto the counter before telling me she had no idea how to put it back together again. It was traumatic. I still have nightmares.

I'm by no means a watch snob, but I am very proud to show off my Pathfinder to anyone who seems to enjoy watches. I've also had countless compliments from strangers. It's a great watch that works well in many situations. It's dressy enough to pull off on date nights and formal dinners, while still being a great watch for camping and hiking with the kids. The rugged titanium design is metal detector safe - meaning I don't have to take it off when I pass through security checkpoints at work or the airport, a huge plus! I consider myself fairly active and rough and tumble at times, but this watch hasn't suffered a single scratch in the seven or eight months I've had it. And, like I mentioned before, I don't take it off when I get my hands dirty.

Definitely a keeper and a watch I would highly recommend without hesitation!
on March 15, 2016
Very nice watch good quality and pleasantly surprised on how light it feels while also keeping a rugged and durable feel to it, which I thought wasn't possible. I am loving the watch it has become my edc and I am not going back any time soon. Now if I had to put a con it would be that I press the barometer button to often when I bend my wrist so it switches and then I look and it's 29.15 but it's changed back with a simple press of the mode button and the light turns off in about 3 seconds so not huge downsides but something casio may want to look into in the future. Overall I love the watch have already recommended it to a few people and very happy with the buy!
review image review image
on June 21, 2015
All is well.
I read a number of people griping about the pins in the band coming out. Once you take the band apart to adjust it, a tiny/microscopic roll pin will fall out. make sure to replace that before reinstalling the pin and it will hold. The roll pin is what holds tension on the pivot pin to keep it in place.
A number of people were mentioning the compass was off and whatnot. The booklet states strong magnets and electronics will interfere with the sensors. This is intended to be used outdoors and not in your house in close proximity to tv's, computers, speakers and etc. You do, however, need NOT to be under or near power lines while using it as it will interfere as well.

So, if you use this watch as intended and watch out for the tiny roll pins in the band, you should love this watch.
on October 17, 2016
When you want only the best technology in a watch at a low price, you can beat this deal. This thing is FREAKN' AWESOME!! Came right out of the box working like a charm. Just follow the easy to setup manual and you'll be off and running....errr hiking I should say. Lightweight and well-crafted, this watch is tough and beautiful. It does take some getting use to all the different modes and what they look like, but everything is laid out smartly. The only drawback I have is -- I wish the light was brighter. Other than that, I'm super satisfied with my purchase!

Thank you!
on January 22, 2016
In the past, I've owned older generation Pathfinders. I've sold them and got this model because it was very appealing and price. The watch is beautiful and gives you that outdoorsy look. I would have given it 5 star but there are some downside to this watch. First, PROS: very lightweight due to titanium band, ease of navigation and adjustment. CONS: Alarm sound is so low that any background noise, you won't hear it plus it's only on for 3-4 seconds. Second grip, the adjustment and light buttons are recessed and hard to press. In the dark, its' even more difficult to locate, never mind pressing it.
on August 8, 2016
This is a great watch with a major flaw in the band. As others have explained, the titanium clasp on the band is simply folded over. It is very flimsy. My watch fell off my arm yesterday while wearing it due to this breaking! I have only had my watch for a little over a year and am extremely disappointed in the watch band. BTW, it is not covered under warranty so buyer be ware.

The watch face has functioned flawlessly. I wish they would go back to previous designs that have a stronger band.
on July 26, 2016
The clock is good, but we had a problem . I ordered a new one and I got one that traces of wear on the bracelet .
When I ordered the clock wrote that it is new .
Carefully check the product you get into his possession .
I hope not to get hurt anyone like me.
on March 15, 2016
This is my second Casio purchase; the first being a GW-9400-1CR with a resin band. That watch operates flawlessly. Interested in purchasing the PAG240T-7CR due to the titanium band. The feature functionality is solid and what I have come to expect from Casio. While I have not used all the functions outdoors yet, I have spun through them and they appear to function as advertised. If you're looking for a great looking titanium band watch at a great price point I highly recommend this one.
on November 2, 2016
Best watch I have used yet. It is light weight, easy to read and has more buttons that I know how to use. Charges in direct sunlight fast and has a auto shut off mode when its not on your wrist. I picked it up off the dresser after the day I received it and the screen was blank. I thought it was broke, when I looked back down it was back on. A good buy and a must have.
on June 23, 2015
A good looking watch which I returned as I had accidentally left it in my shopping cart. I almost kept it and returned the G-Shock Rangeman, but for two things:

1) The seconds being displayed in the lower window I found really annoying as when glancing at the watch to check the time my eye is initially drawn to the seconds as they are changing, then I have to refocus on the time
2) When viewing the various modes (alti, baro, comp) I found the overlaid display to be a little too cluttered for my taste and hard to read.

However, that said, the watch looks NICE. The titanium band and face were subdued but gorgeous. Like an understated muscle car. It fit fantastically, the clasp was really, really good (one of the pickiest parts of a watch for me), and the button layout and face were nicely done. The looks almost overcame the two things I really didn't like. If the seconds display location had been changeable I would have kept it.