Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Tough Solar Power, 100M Water Resistant, Low Temperature Resistant (-10 C / 14 F), Altimeter, Altimeter Memory, Digital Compass, Barometer, Thermometer, Full Auto LED (Super Illuminator) Backlight with Afterglow, World Time, 31 time zones (48 cities + UTC), city name display, daylight saving on/off, Sunrise/Sunset Data, 5 Daily Alarms (4 one-time and 1 snooze alarm)
- Hourly Time Signal, 1/10 Second Stopwatch, Countdown Timer, Full Auto Calendar (Pre-programmed until the year 2099), 12/24 Hour Formats, Button operation tone on/off, Storage Battery: Solar Rechargeable Battery, Battery Level Indicator, Power Saving Function, Approx. Battery Life: 9 months on full charge (without further exposure to light), Module 3415
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
The Solar Powered PRG270 which incorporates Casio's Triple Sensor Version 3 engine. Advanced CASIO original technology has allowed for a 95% smaller direction sensor and 90% reduction in sensor power consumption compared to previous models. Despite their smaller size, the new sensor in this model delivers better accuracy and energy efficiency. This model can measure Altitude in 1m increments (previously 5m) and display compass readings with 60-seconds of continuous measurement (previously 20 seconds). In addition to the altimeter and digital compass, the watch's Barometer, incorporates a unique Barometric Pressure Tendency Alarm that alerts the wearer to sudden changes in pressure readings. Design features include a case designed for outdoor gear performance. Large side buttons and one-press access to digital compass, barometric pressure and altitude, and temperature readings keep important information at your fingertips. Other features include Tough Solar, 100-meter water resistance, and more. Everything about these models is designed and engineered to make them essential pieces of outdoor gear. Black resin band digital with black face.
With the launch of its first watch in November 1974, Casio entered the wristwatch market at a time when the watch industry had just discovered digital technology. As a company with cutting-edge electronic technology developed for pocket calculators, Casio entered this field confident that it could develop timepieces that would lead the market.
Today, Casio is focusing its efforts on solar-powered radio-controlled watches: the built-in solar battery eliminates the nuisance of replacing batteries, atomic timekeeping means the users never have to reset the time. Recently, Casio launched a series of Bluetooth watches that sync to the users cell phone to automatically update the time. Casio is always moving time forward.
- Product Dimensions: 5.9 x 5.9 x 5.9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 10.4 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B00FN6R3K6
- Item model number: PRG-270-7CR
- Date first available at Amazon.com: October 4, 2013
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item can be shipped to select countries outside of the U.S. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
|Brand, Seller, or Collection Name||Casio|
|Dial window material type||Mineral|
|Case material||Stainless steel|
|Case diameter||5.4 centimeters|
|Case Thickness||14 millimeters|
|Band length||Men's Standard|
|Band width||26 millimeters|
|Calendar||Day and date|
|Special features||Luminous, Stop watch, Compass|
|Item weight||2.40 Ounces|
|Water resistant depth||330 Feet|
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Great watch though I use the timer and stop watch all the time rest is just a bit here and there but I've yet to make a good hiking camping trip with it yet as I just got it. IT's complex but really easy to use after you spent some time with the manual.
Then.... the illumination is only for 3 seconds. Can't set it to a longer time. Setting up the watch is somewhat difficult at first. But after reading instructions 3 or 4 times, was able to set the time. Compass is off and probably just needs calibrated for my location. That will have to be later when I have a night to sit and read the entire manual to understand how all the settings interact. The chime to tell you alarm and hours is barely audible and can't find way to make it louder. Plus the sound isn't very distinct. I for one will not purchase another digital watch with dark face. Other than that it appears to be a good watch. Fits well.
EDIT - thanks for the feedback anonymous amazon customer. I agree 4/5 stars was not appropriate for the problems I had with the watch. Because the purpose of a watch is to tell time easily, I have bumped this down to 2 stars due to the darkness of the display. This is a major flaw and ultimately resulted in my return.
Warranty won't apply in case that the watch is worn or scratched, well - it is a watch designed for outdoor usage, and I have been using it this way, and therefore it is obviously somewhat worn out and scratched...
Most recent customer reviews
Can anything be done to rectify this problem?