Industrial Deals Beauty Silent Corner STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Book House Cleaning powers4premiere powers4premiere powers4premiere  Doppler $139.99 All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis dm3 Shop Now toystl17_gno_dm3

Showing 1-10 of 23 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 34 reviews
on November 27, 2013
I have had this watch now for some 5 months. I have had it camping in Atlanta, fishing in the Rocky Mountains, and my daily work watch. I never had any issues with it. It has been exposed to various chemicals, cold water, heat and abuse. I would recommend it for anyone
on June 16, 2015
Purchased 45 days prior to review, tested on 7 hikes.

Very nice watch. Easy to set the correct elevation prior to a hike and it returns useful information. I have a Casio 270 which is a newer and perhaps better barometer/altimeter but this one was purchased for the analog watch feature. Barometer as delivered was very accurate and required no changes and it is easy to adjust elevation and zero to accommodate weather changes. The second hand feature of elevation vs. start point is a great idea and easy to read.

Accumulated elevations are accurate in I hour mode but less accurate in 12 hour mode due to the 5 minute sampling frequency for the longer time period mode. This is a characteristic of the watch and not a flaw.
on June 25, 2014
Very easy to read although a bit complicated. I purchased this so I could read it workout my glasses on and it serves the purpose well. I use the barometer function more than elevation; temperature is useless if you are wearing it. Nice touch at the end of the band to keep it secure.
on November 21, 2013
I have owned at least 30 watches, but this has been by far the hardest to set, as well as remember how to go back and re set. Even with the instructions, which are so small you cannot hardly read, this was terrible. I bought the watch because I am outdoors and hunting often, wanted something easy to read without glasses. The time is fine to read, but everything else is so small. the three sensor buttons are labeled in a dark grey and almost impossible to read.
The light on this watch is extremely bright, and that part I do like. The time is easy to read, however the band is hard to latch due to thickness.
overall, now that the time is set, works well. I have not tested the accuracy of barometer nor thermometer. But instructions tell you that you need to take it off and let it set for 20 minutes for any kind of accuracy.
on February 20, 2014
I really like this watch. I'd give it 5 stars except for 2 things:
1. the resin band snags my arm hair. I've thought about shaving just my wrist, but that would look really odd.
2. the temp sensor is totally off. Not sure why, or if it's capturing my arm tempurature,but it's like 10 degrees off.

All in all, really like the watch. Toying with the idea of getting the metal band. The alarm for the count down timer is really low, but that's actually really nice because I use it for interval training at the gym, 1 minute between sets. It's not loud enough to bother everyone else.
on May 5, 2015
The watch is perfect just the hard thing is the set up, they made it too complicated I tried to YouTube it but couldn't find my watch. Best advice call the Casio company and they walk you thru it to set it up. Ps.. The band does pull your arm hair a lil bit.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 11, 2016
I'm very happy with this watch. It has done everything it was advertised to do.
on September 14, 2016
Have been using this for a number of months and it performs great.
on July 9, 2015
I have many beautiful watches, but this watch is great , it easy to set, and Casio always have durable and quality product. I love the watch very much.
on August 10, 2015
Unable to get the timer down to seconds. Seems stuck on whole minutes only. Temp seems a bit high and not accurate