|Price:||$238.97 & FREE Shipping. FREE Returns. Details|
|You Save:||$161.03 (40%)|
- Tough Solar Power, Multi-Band Atomic Timekeeping, 200M Water Resistant, Duplex LC Display, Tide Graph (tide level for specific date and time), Moon Data (moon age of the specific date and moon phase graph), Digital Compass, Altimeter, Altimeter Memeory, Barometer, Thermometer
- Full Auto EL Backlight with Afterglow, 5 Independent Daily alarms, Hourly time signal, World Time, 1/100 second stopwatch, Countdown Timer, Battery level indicator, Power saving function, Full auto-calendar (pre-programmed until the year 2099), 12/24 hour formats, Button operation tone on/off, Storage Battery: Solar rechargeable battery, Approx. battery life: 5 months on full charge (without further exposure to light), 23 months on full charge with Power Saving Function (without further exposure to light), Module: 3258
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
The Pro Trek PRW2500, a high performance tool developed under the supervision of meteorologists to take on challenging environments. Like all triple sensor Pro Trek models, the PRW2500 features easy-one-tough operation of its Altimeter/Barometer, Compass and Thermometer. A reconfigured duplex LCD layout provides optimal upper & lower LCD layout for information at-a-glance when you're on the go. In addition to numerical and trend graph data, unique arrow icons help to indicate characteristic barometric pressure patterns. 200 meter water resistance has also been employed to ensure strong water resistance for river trekking & rafting where one would encounter strong water pressure. The addition of tide & moon graph/data provides convenient information for sea kayaking and fishing. Titanium band digital watch with black face.
- Product Dimensions: 3 x 3 x 4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 5.6 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B005SSWKMK
- Item model number: PRW2500T-7CR
- Batteries: 1 Nonstandard Battery batteries required. (included)
- Date first available at Amazon.com: October 5, 2011
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
|Brand, Seller, or Collection Name||Casio|
|Dial window material type||Mineral|
|Case material||Stainless steel|
|Case diameter||20.5 millimeters|
|Case Thickness||15 millimeters|
|Band width||20 millimeters|
|Calendar||Day, date, and month|
|Special features||Chronograph, Depth measurement, Light, Radio controlled, Timer|
|Item weight||4 Ounces|
|Water resistant depth||660 Feet|
Top Customer Reviews
- Compass for checking heading when away from the cockpit
- Barometer with history function for weather monitoring
- Tide prediction for navigation
- Race sequence countdown timer
- Must be waterproof
- Solar powered
- Atomic clock synchronization
- Moon phase prediction
- Altimeter for when I go hiking on the AT
At night, it has a function that automatically turns the back light when you look at the watch without having to push anything. The PRW2500T-7CR met all of my needs at a reasonable price.
You will need to get the watch sized as it ships with all the titanium segments installed on the band. Went to a local jewelry store where they re-sized while I waited using a special tool and didn't charge me anything.
Here's the caveat with the tides function. The display is designed for semi-diurnal tides, which is when there are two high tides and two low tides per day. If you use the watch in an area that has diurnal tides, which is when there is only one high and one low tide per day, you have to understand that low tide occurs when the display shows the second high tide for the day. The following is a link to where diurnal occur in the US.
No one has commented on the race countdown, so here's some more detail. You can set the sequence to 10 minute, 5 minute, 4 minute, etc... The watch beeps each minute until the last ten seconds.Read more ›
This is a large but sturdy watch. It isn't for a small person, but it isn't so bulky that it is unsuitable for most men. I own an older PAW 1500 7T, which is very similar in features and size. I honestly don't see a host of improvements over the older PAW 1500, other than the dual display--which adds a little functionality, but not enough to make this a revolutionary upgrade; both are great watches
There's a lot to cover, so let's start with the features and upgrades Casio has made to the PRW2500T to previous watches. This is Casio's latest (2001) edition of their Pathfinder Tough Triple-Sensor Atomic Solar watches - which is a real mouthful. Basically this series of Pathfinder watches really are the Crem della crem of those offered, as they include a tough design to resist damage & wear, includes some form of significant water resistance (20BAR, 200 meters), has a triple sensor (temperature barometer, altimeter, and digital compass), has an atomic timekeeping feature, and is solar powered. In short, this watch is extremely feature rich - but this is nothing new for Casio. The PAW1300T I mentioned earlier came out about four years previously and has the exact same features - save for a weaker water resistance (10BAR / 100 Meters), so Casio is certainly staying the course in offering what its most outgoing and resourceful customers want. What this watch DOES offer as an upgrade significantly is new moon and tide data, which the aforementioned watch did not have - so this is something to consider if this is what you're looking for.
What makes this watch such an effective upgrade is the great display redesign that it has given compared to previous pathfinders.Read more ›
Anyway, FWIW, I will not try to restate all the features which have be listed. This is something to expect from a top of the line casio watch. Having said that, some important notes/improvements.
1) Display is much nicer/crisper, with lots more information including full date on almost all the menus and sub menus
2) Crystal is nicely set so as to not accidentally damage it due to impact.
3) The plastic "winglets" at the bottom make the watch very comfortable to wear. Although this can be a con after these are worn out and can't find replacements.
4) The link between the band is solid titanium, unlike my old one which was stamped steel.
5) The back light is much brighter.
6) Much lighter feel to the watch which is def a plus in spite of a metal band.
7) Buttons are much more easier to find in the dark and operate.
8) Consistent layout from one model to another makes changes / upgrades easier.
9) Continuous solar charging.
In correct amazon listing by casio:
Material: (case) titanium, (band) titanium
1) My main gripe about this watch is that the case is not made of metal, just resin(it doesn't have to be titanium). It does seem to have a metal ring. I chose this model be cause amazon listed the case material as titanium so I am ranking it down a couple for bad info by casio.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I took this watch off only to lift weights (which was only six months of my five year use. This watch has spent less than 200 hours off my body in five years). It is amazing. Read morePublished 4 days ago by John Jamenson
I wanted an extended warranty with this product and was not offered that option prior to checking outPublished 11 days ago by Amazon Customer
Great watch! Haven't discovered all its function.
I should be content for quite some years with this model, say, 10 years?
This watch is every thing I expected.Thank you for an out standing product.Published 15 days ago by Amazon Customer
Watch itself is great. I had to resize the band and remove 3 links. It was easy enough to remove pins and links, however putting pins back in was too easy and they keep working... Read morePublished 29 days ago by Evelyn Salt
Works flawlessly! Instructions in the manual are easy to follow. This watch replaces a similar model that I literally wore out, (it took years)!
Great choice! Read more
I have owned some iteration of this model since 1994...this is my third one My only complaint is as an aged baby boomer, the complexity of the tech has gotten beyond me and it... Read morePublished 1 month ago by minigun
This is a very good watch with a major drawback: the lack of sunrise/sunset indication. For some reason, Casio now insist on either having a tide/moon data or sunrise/sunset in... Read morePublished 1 month ago by kuzya