|Price:||$170.00 & FREE Shipping. FREE Returns. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Tough solar power, multiband6 reception of six time calibration signals: japan (2), united states, Germany, England, china, triple sensor: compass, barometer/thermometer, altimeter, low temperature resistant (-10c/14 degree f)
- Full auto-calendar (to year 2099), 12/24-hour format, Button operation tone on/off
- 100 meters (330-Feet)
- Water resistant to 330 feet (100 M): suitable for snorkeling, as well as swimming, but not diving
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Features. Tough solar power. Multiband reception of six time calibration signals. Compass. Barometer. Thermometer. Altimeter. Low temperature resistant. Full auto-calendar. 1224-hour format. Button operation tone onoff. Water resistant 100 meters. Case 56 mm. Gender - Mens
With the launch of its first watch in November 1974, Casio entered the wristwatch market at a time when the watch industry had just discovered digital technology. As a company with cutting-edge electronic technology developed for pocket calculators, Casio entered this field confident that it could develop timepieces that would lead the market.
Today, Casio is focusing its efforts on solar-powered radio-controlled watches: the built-in solar battery eliminates the nuisance of replacing batteries, atomic timekeeping means the users never have to reset the time. Recently, Casio launched a series of Bluetooth watches that sync to the users cell phone to automatically update the time. Casio is always moving time forward.
- Product Dimensions: 5.9 x 5.9 x 5.9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 12 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B00KS62W16
- Item model number: PRW-3000-4BCR
- Batteries: 1 Nonstandard Battery batteries required. (included)
- Date first available at Amazon.com: June 20, 2014
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
|Brand, Seller, or Collection Name||Casio|
|Dial window material type||Mineral|
|Case material||Stainless steel|
|Case diameter||5.6 centimeters|
|Case Thickness||12.3 millimeters|
|Band length||Men's Standard|
|Band width||47 millimeters|
|Calendar||Day and date|
|Special features||water resist|
|Water resistant depth||330 Feet|
Top Customer Reviews
I love that it is solar powered and I don't have to worry about batteries ever again. Dial and time is easy to read under bright sunlight, and it has a cool backlight feature for night time. The Altimeter, Barometer, Compass features are really neat - I've used the compass feature more than once since I'm bad at directions. All in all very happy with the watch - would highly recommend!
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Love it! Fits well on my wrist. Unfortunately, the metal face easily scratches. After 1 day of use and accidentally rubbing it against my work table, it made a scratch on the... Read morePublished 7 months ago by nosh88
I like the size and color of watch. It's cool. Functions well. Compass and barometer are accurate. Excellent watch with out hurting my pocketbook.Published 16 months ago by Joyce Schrickel
I've owned a number of Casio watches and wanted to try one of these version 3 watches as it is significantly more compact than it's predecessors. Read morePublished 18 months ago by styleon