Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Year Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Listen for a chance to win Electronics Gift Guide $54.99 for a limited time only Handmade Last Minute Gifts Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon JCVJ JCVJ JCVJ  All-new Echo Save $10 on Fire 7. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now HTL17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 73 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 82 reviews
on December 10, 2017
black back is hard to read
on November 30, 2017
thanks^^
on November 2, 2017
Durable, functions well, you'll need to calibrate the alitmeter. Love the solar charge function
on October 29, 2017
Muted numbers are effort to read. I could do without.
on October 5, 2017
Bought it for my significant other for Valentine's Day. He has 2 other Casio Watches (a frogman and mud man - which are smaller than this watch) however this is his go to favorite/daily watch. More functions in it then what he will ever use/need.
on September 28, 2017
Awesome watch!
on June 17, 2017
Casio never let you down when you buy a product from them, high-quality, functionality, design, innovation etc. My purchased of the PRW-3500Y was not a mistake, I always caught my co-workers looking at it, and they couldn't resist to ask what it is. This is my 2nd Casio watch, and it's a value for my money.
on May 11, 2017
Watch is great and I love it!

I have been using it for 8 months now and it lives up to its reputation. Don't be driven away by the "low visible" negative display, on the contrary it gives the watch a bit classy look. I wouldn't change this watch for anything now, it suits all my needs, a real everyday watch and a real hiking buddy.
on May 5, 2017
In some cases I can't see the numbers!! So much dark!!
on May 1, 2017
Loving it. My only gripe is that it will rip arm hair for the first week or so.