Casio PX750 BK 88-Key Touch Sensitive Privia Digital Piano with USB Connectivity (OLD MODEL)
- Tri-Sensor Scaled Hammer Action with Ebony and Ivory Keys
- Included matching stand with 3 pedals
- 18 Tones with Split / Layer Capability
- 128 Note Polyphony
- Class Compliant USB MIDI
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Compare to similar items
This item Casio PX750 BK 88-Key Touch Sensitive Privia Digital Piano with USB Connectivity (OLD MODEL)
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Zorro Sounds||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Zorro Sounds|
|Item Dimensions||15 x 59 x 16 in||15 x 59 x 17 in||52.05 x 11.53 x 5.55 in||15 x 59 x 16 in|
|Number of Keys||88||88||88||88|
The new PX-750 represents a significant step in the continuing evolution of the Privia digital piano line. A combination of a new keyboard action and a powerful new sound engine provide a new level of detail, nuance and expression for a superior grand piano experience in the lightweight and stylish design that Privia is known for.The award winning grand piano sound in Privia has been dramatically improved. The new PX-750 utilizes more than three times the memory of the previous generation for a more natural piano tone. In addition, Casio's new proprietary sound source "AiR" (Acoustic and intelligent Resonator) provides unmatched realism and detail. This engine provides seamless dynamics for a remarkably expressive and powerful performance. For further realism a new Damper Resonance simulator provides the rich sound of the strings when the sustain pedal is used. In additional to grand piano sounds, the PX-750 has many other instrument tones including strings, organs, electric pianos and bass. The PX-750 provides split and layer capability allowing you to play bass in your left hand and have two layered tones in your right. Duet mode splits the keyboard into two equal ranges, allowing student and teacher to use the piano simultaneously. A two track recorder can even record and playback your practice and performances. The matching keyboard cover, stand and pedal board make this a complete digital piano that is a welcome addition to any home dècor.Casio continues the tradition or providing "class compliant" USB connectivity on Privia digital pianos. This allows Privia to be used with Mac or Windows computers without the need for downloading drivers. Class Compliant USB MIDI also allows Privia digital pianos can also be used as a controller the Apple iPad simply with the use of Apple's Camera Connection Kit.
From the Manufacturer
Top Customer Reviews
Some minor complaints:
1. There are 1-2 keys which make a clicking sound upon release. I considered returning it but decided it wasn't worth the trouble. My fear is that with age, more keys will start to do this. It's not super loud, but I don't like the fact that it makes a noise that isn't supposed to happen.
2. The case attracts dust and it is for some reason difficult to get it clean. The dust just sticks to it like a magnet. Not a huge problem, but can be annoying.
3. You really need to play at a decent volume (or with headphones) or the key noise is overbearing. What I mean is the sound the key makes when you fully press it down. It is just a bit loud and distracting, like you are playing the drums. When I turn the volume up over 1/2 way, I don't notice it. Also, when I wear headphones it doesn't bother me.
Overall, I am happy with this piano. I decided on this in comparison to the Yamaha P-105. I don't have a lot of experience with other digital pianos, so I can't really say if this one is the best deal for the price. I would recommend going to a music store and trying out different models, take your time, and go with what feels best to you!
P.S. UPS broke the box and damaged one of the legs but Amazon quickly resolved the issue.