Casio WK-500 76-Key Personal Keyboard Package with Stand, Headphones and Power Supply
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Real time recording
- On-board sampling
- Pitch bend wheel
- SD Card slot
- This package comes bundles with professional closed-cup headphones, single x-braced keyboard stand, and a power supply.
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Top Customer Reviews
The headphones are the cheapest thing in the box, and you can tell just by handling them. My headphones also arrived broken! The left ear piece is loose, and "jiggles" LOUDLY every time I move my head! This fact also makes the left ear sound very muffled (compared to the right ear) I would attempt to fix this problem myself, but the headphones are all one piece! Everything is glued together. I would literally have to break and tear these things apart in order to fix the loose speaker. How annoying. Buyer beware.
This keyboard also does not come with a sustain pedal, or USB cable. I was aware of this fact before I purchased the keyboard, so I had to purchase them separately. I think they should have included the pedal and USB cable, instead of those cheap headphones. It would have been worth the price I paid, and a 5 star rating. Or, they should at least charge less for this product.
I gave this product three stars based on what came in the box, and overall product quality as compared to the price that I paid.
I do have some criticisms, of course:
1) The contrast of the numbers and text aren't very high against the black, so a light will probably be necessary to find the right buttons at first (though you may want one for sheet music anyway)
2) The tone selection button doesn't light up like the rhythm and song buttons. In fact, whichever of the latter two you had selected previously will stay lit while you change tones. I found this strange and confusing at first, but it's not even close to a deal-breaker. Perhaps there's a reason behind it that I just haven't thought of or read about.
And some other thoughts:
1) The power connector is slightly under-thought. It is a 90-degree turn at the back of the keyboard, but the groove doesn't allow it to fit vertically. That is, the cord must bend outward or be angled to the side.
2) I wonder if there's a way to alter the pitch wheel configuration to expand more than a whole-step, or to cause it to only affect notes already played. I'd like to try and use it to slide between notes more than anything else, but this is a bit impractical with the default configuration.
Overall it's a great keyboard and I hope it lasts a long time.
Of course it's not a real piano, so the touch-sensitive keys aren't as good, the clicking of the keys when you press on them is a bit noisy, and the feel is a little different, but I adjusted easily and it hasn't been an issue.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Everything I wanted in a keyboard. It is amazing! It is my first keyboard and it shows you how to play the songs. I love it!Published on February 9, 2014 by Hannah
I love this keyboard. It sounds good and the keys feel somewhat weighted. My daugheter loves it. It also has an excellent song bank.Published on January 4, 2014 by Joel Njau
I bought it as a present to my husband - he loves it! Me too.
The sound is good.
Great sound. Nice keyboard feel. Still figuring out all the things it can do! Sometimes we just play the sampler!!Published on April 11, 2013 by S. Wickham
Just as advertised and met my needs perfectly, great bang of the buck, delivered on time.Published on January 27, 2013 by Astro
This keyboard was for our daughter to continue practicing. She loves the fact that you can record either songs, or just one part. For the money, it was a great purchase.Published on January 9, 2013 by Lisa Bizzaro