Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Month Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon MMM MMM MMM  Three new members of the Echo family Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Paperwhite Game of Thrones: The Complete Seasons 1-7 now available on Blu-ray and DVD Shop now TG18PP_gno

on October 9, 2015
First, let me say that this seller is amazing! I could not be happier with their customer service, their fast response to my question, and their respect and consideration for my inquiry. I would go out of my way to buy from them again.

Second, I searched many hours to find a watch that met my needs - solar powered, altimeter/barometer/compass, day + date, and analog hands - with a second hand. There are many other great features but I was glad to find all these in one package. The watch is light weight, resin band, and I like to wear a watch where I don't know it's there. The compass was surprisingly accurate.

Very happy with seller and product!
on November 27, 2013
beautiful, looks expensive, rugged but classy, I just wish it was about 5mm larger....the desriptions I seen said it was 56mm but others said 50mm.......I hoped it was 56mm but what I got was 50mm...lol. But not the detemining factor. The functions are great but the LED is a great light but you cant see the LCD, it should have a back light also.
on September 17, 2014
As soon as I opened the box I loved it. Looks very smart and its size is perfect. I' ve tried all of its functions and I can say the following:
The altimeter is accurate (against a Navimaster Lad Weather watch), but after its manually set.
The thermometer is accurate 20'' after being removed from wrist.
Compass is perfect.
Looks and feel very cool.
The light can't illuminate the LCD display.
I recommend it.
on October 10, 2014
This watch is just excellent, it's even better than a Tissot T-toch (I have one) and for outdoor sports is just what I wanted. With the barometer and the figures it gives weather is easily predicted which is awsome and the compass is very exact, you can not only see the north but the direction you're following. I just love it!!!
on December 20, 2014
this watch is everything it is said to be. all functions of this watch work well and the watch is very user friendly compared to other watches i have used
on June 27, 2015
Just what my son wanted. He loves it.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.