|With Deal:||$67.19 & FREE Shipping. Details & FREE Returns|
|You Save:||$13.52 (17%)|
- 100M Water Resistant, Altimeter, Barometer, Digital Compass, Thermometer, Low Temperature Resistant (-10C/14F), LED Backlight (Super Illuminator) with Afterglow, World Time 31 time zones (48 cities + coordinated universal time), daylight saving on/off
- 5 Daily Alarms and 1 Snooze Alarm, Countdown Timer, 1/10 second stopwatch, Auto Calendar (pre-programmed until the year 2099), 12/24 Hour Format, Button operation tone on/off, Storage Battery CR2025, Approx. battery life: 3 years
- Quartz Movement
- Case Diameter: 54.7mm
- Water Resistant To 330 Feet
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
4 Year Watch Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- Covers broken watchband, movement failures, cracked crystal, bezel damage and more. Includes a 1-time refurbishment.
- No deductibles or hidden fees. Free shipping on all repairs. Fully transferable.
- Easy claims process online or by phone 24/7. If we can't fix it, we will send you an Amazon e-Card for full replacement value.
- Coverage begins date of purchase and is inclusive of the manufacturer's warranty. Plan is fully refunded if canceled within 30 days.
- Plan contract will be emailed from Asurion within 48 hours of purchase. This will not ship with your product.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
You're a person of action one who's never met a challenge you're afraid to conquer. A person who thoroughly enjoys their time exploring the great outdoors as much as the time spent working out at the local gym. Your ambitious lifestyle demands tools and equipment that will stand up to the test of durability as much as you have honed your body to stand up to the test of life. To meet these challenges and to keep yourself in shape you follow a strict regimen. One of the tools to drive yourself and your life to the perfection you require should be a Casio sports watch. Casio sports watches are take-no-prisoners types of timepieces. Their rugged resin case that measures an impressive 49MM wide and an astounding 14MM thick will take all kinds of bumps and shots that almost no other watch can match up to and like their owner will keep right on going. This Sports watch have a no-fuss easy-to-read digital dial which are protected by a mineral type crystal and are powered by Japanese-quartz movement. The extraordinary black rubber band cleaves to your wrist like a second skin and its water resistant up to 100 meters 330 feet 10 atm. Just some of the other rugged features that will make this the watch you'll never want to leave at home include light and stop watch plus a fantastic history of being one of the industry's best all-time sellers in the sports watch category. So take the dive into your next fantastic new adventure with even more confidence and stamina than ever before with your new Casio watch.
With the launch of its first watch in November 1974, Casio entered the wristwatch market at a time when the watch industry had just discovered digital technology. As a company with cutting-edge electronic technology developed for pocket calculators, Casio entered this field confident that it could develop timepieces that would lead the market.
Today, Casio is focusing its efforts on solar-powered radio-controlled watches: the built-in solar battery eliminates the nuisance of replacing batteries, atomic timekeeping means the users never have to reset the time. Recently, Casio launched a series of Bluetooth watches that sync to the users cell phone to automatically update the time. Casio is always moving time forward.
- Package Dimensions: 4.3 x 4.1 x 3.4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 8.8 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B014YY8W3O
- Item model number: SGW-1000-1ACR
- Batteries: 1 Lithium Metal batteries required. (included)
- Date first listed on Amazon: September 5, 2015
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item can be shipped to select countries outside of the U.S. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
|Brand, Seller, or Collection Name||Casio|
|Dial window material type||Mineral|
|Case material||Stainless steel|
|Case diameter||5.5 centimeters|
|Case Thickness||15.3 millimeters|
|Band length||Men's Standard|
|Band width||15.3 millimeters|
|Bezel material||Stainless steel|
|Calendar||Day, date, month, and year|
|Special features||Light, Timer, Stop watch, World time|
|Item weight||8.64 Ounces|
|Water resistant depth||330 Feet|
177 customer reviews
Review this product
Read reviews that mention
Showing 1-7 of 177 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Very lightweight and comfortable to wear
Triple sensor - Altimeter, Barometer, Compass
Compass is pretty accurate and can hold calibration for a few days or more, but would recommend calibrating it before you need to rely on it. (I calibrate mine to my iPhone, only takes a minute or two)
Also shows temperature while displaying the barometric pressure (take it off your wrist or all you will see is the skin temp of your wrist)
Large gray face gives great contrast making it very easy to read under any lighting circumstance, even for my aging eyes
Illumination works great and the button is easy to find in the dark.
Waterproof to 100 meters
Casio ruggedness and dependability
My biggest complaint is the strap should be wider, or at least have 20mm lugs so you could put a Chums or other wide nylon band on it.
It is a little complicated to calibrate the sensors, but once you get used to it, it isn't too bad.
You need to calibrate the altimeter at least once a day if you are using that function
All in all, I like this watch and think it’s the best deal for this type of watch under $100.
1. altimeter was totally wrong - I reset at sea level multiple times, and after a few hours of movement it would be off by hundreds of feet (positive or negative).
2. hard to remember which buttons to push.
3. takes about 30 min to adjust temperature when off your wrist. Although that's clear from instructions, kind of defeats the purpose for a wrist-watch.
4. alarm is pretty quiet and stops after about 10 seconds, so sleep through it.
5. compass is somewhat spotty-- will vary by about 10 degrees either way when holding your wrist still.
On the plus side, it shows time well and has a good backlight. A lot of features if you can remember how to use them all.