Shop Auto Winter Products Salon Beauty Best Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop STEM Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video  Three new members of the Echo family Save $50 on All-New Fire HD 10. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on August 28, 2017
I bought this for trips in the Sierra Nevada and Grand Canyon. Took it out this past weekend to hike Haiwee pass. The watch replaced my wrist-worn Garmin at a fraction of the cost. Only has time and elevation but I do not really need distance. Not great resolution, but pretty accurate. nice being able to glance at the watch and see both time and altitude. The backlight function is a bit annoying because it only stays on for a couple of seconds, and you have to push the button again. Some of the functions appear very small (the Ft/M indicators) so i started hiking in Meter mode. not easy to setup without the manual. Otherwise very happy with this watch.
on April 26, 2017
A great watch! The body temperature doesn't interfere much in the water, which is where I mostly use it, so that's not a problem for me. Having more than one time zone is very convenient when I travel. The nylon band is very comfortable! It's a man's watch, but has enough adjustments to fit even my skinny wrist, and the large watch face doesn't bother my wrist bone because it stays in place. And all for a very reasonable price. I'm very happy with my purchase!
on April 15, 2017
Nice, easy to read dial. Don't let the instruction manual get lost, as it is not very intuitive in the various modes. Not a big deal to me, but the altimeter reads anywhere between -20 and +40 feet. Yes, I have set it to a reference point as per the instructions.

The big negative is the teeny, tiny, print of the manual. If you didn't need glasses for small print before, you will after trying to read the manual.
on February 20, 2017
Love this watch, used it on the Appalachian Trail several times now and it's a great tool to have. It feels a little cheaper but it's a great watch
on August 9, 2017
I had a Casio Pathfinder altimeter watch that I kept alive for 18 years before it finally gave up the ghost (the seal went bad and it quit being waterproof - unable to revive after getting it wet). I went for a while without by using my phone for time and a handheld altimeter for altitude, but found that I really liked having information right on my wrist when I am out hiking, biking or flying. This one is not as fancy, but has everything I want in pretty much the same form factor at a very reasonable price. Hopefully I get as much mileage out of this one. Took it hiking last weekend and found that performance was right up where I expected it to be.
on September 3, 2017
I have never owned a Casio before, but I have to say, I'm very pleased with this little watch. Everything I wanted without the extra unwanted and extremely inexpensive given the functionality. It isn't a Rolex (obviously) but it will keep time more accurately and I won't be robbed wearing it. I like that. :)
on May 3, 2017
The sensors are accurate- the only down side is that the weather display is only active in barometer mode. The watch is supposed to sample the air pressure every two hours, so it would be nice to have the information on the middle display. Great watch for the price.
on November 1, 2017
Great watch for the price.
Has great features.
I found it a little hard to setup.but with my past experience on other casio watches
I got it setup in about 5 minutes
Works great would recommend it for THE features.again it's a good buy.
on November 2, 2016
Inexpensive, durable, does the job. The band wears out quickly.
on June 20, 2017
Finally the one I need. Barometer well within expectations, have to allow some deviation since body will affect accuracy but allows multi functions to be used at a glance. For some reason actually prefer over 3rd generation version