Industrial Deals Beauty Save up to 90% on textbooks Womens Red and Rose nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Weekly One All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Garnet Jewelry Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Three new members of the Echo family Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now

on May 10, 2016
Overall It's OK for what I wanted. Easy to see and read. Barometer stays pretty accurate. Altimeter needs to be set at the actual altitude you are starting from and still is just an estimate of your altitude. This is not a precision instrument. Temperature is best when removing from your wrist and setting it aside for a minute or two as the sensor will pick up your body heat if you don't remove. I have a medium to large wrist and had to remove 2 links for a comfortable fit. You can easily do that yourself by watching any YouTube video. I had actually bought the more expensive model for $100 at Costco and took it back as you can get the same quality in this watch for $50 minus the compass feature which I didn't need. I believe I received my money's worth as it was not expensive. Cheers......
on February 14, 2013
This watch is of excellent value. I've read several reviews on here with people stating the sensors are not accurate and "it's not what I need it for". Well if you would stop whining and spend the 15 mins to properly calibrate it ( both sensors temp and baro off of another sensor or even local weather) it's dead accurate. It has accurately projected baro pressure temp and altitude( compared to a garmin foretrex 401) for a week now. To be honest if you take the few mins to calibrate, its features come at a cheap cost.
Experience - 9 years light infantry
Rating:
Cost: 5/5
Quality: 5/5
User Friendly: 4/5
11 comment| 16 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on December 31, 2016
The temperature sensor is not accurate at all. I wear it outside yesterday, push button to the barometer mode, after 20 minutes, it read 20 degree of Celsius while the real temperature is 10 degree of Celsius. I cannot believe it. Repeated it again. Got the same result. I am very disappointed. I did not test the Altimeter sensor. Other than that, all the features seem to be working.
I followed the instruction on youtube to shorten the wristband. It took some time to do it; after that, it fits pretty well. The plastic wristband has the "planned obsolescence" built into it. That's the main reason that I bought this one with "stainless steel" wristband.
on May 23, 2016
great watch, lots of features, I have owned casios all my life--only issue is that temp needs to calibrated and batteries run out quick
on November 21, 2015
Great watch it does everything I expected to do .it was easy to set up the face is big enough to enable me to see as a 77 old man all the information there.
on November 29, 2016
I bought several years ago and It still work very well.
on February 22, 2015
It is a piece of JUNK! My husband wore it one time and it broke beyond repair. They won't allow us to return it and there is no contact info. It likely was broke when we received and he wore it and it fell off when he was sleeping. What a HUGE DISAPPOINTMENT AND WASTE OF Money!!!!
on September 22, 2016
I bought this watch and after few months stop measure the altimeter and barometer, you can see is not good quality. Casio dissapoint me
on May 6, 2014
I bought this to replace a more attractive (but less functional) watch that had broken.

Pros:
It keeps good time
Some of the other features are handy
It's very easy to read, even at the most cursory of glances

Cons:
More plastic than I'd expected. I like a heavier watch.
on June 26, 2014
This is exactly what my son was looking for. He likes "tech" and compared this watch to others before selecting this one. He (and I) are very happy with it's easy of use, comfort and durability.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.