BCA Month Beauty Most Anticipated Fall Children's Books Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments $69.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags hgg17 Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon raydonovanfinale raydonovanfinale raydonovanfinale  Three new members of the Echo family Now shipping All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on May 19, 2014
I lose my head when I forget my watch at home before work because I use the timer everyday. Its convenient and easy to use, especially when timing my swimmers. I also use the count-down-timer quite frequently, mostly for timing when my tea is done steeping. I'm a woman and I have a really small wrist (6" circumference) and its not overwhelming like some full sized watches, I do wear it on the first clasp hole though.
review image
on September 20, 2017
It's small, comfortable, and versatile.
This would be an excellent watch if only you could turn off the "chime" whenever you press a button. If I'm in class or in a meeting and I want to set an alarm for later, I don't want to have suffer through several dozen high-pitched annoying little beeps.

The inability to turn off the chime is an immediate deal breaker for me. I plan to return the watch. But if you don't mind the watch beeping every time you press a button, this would be a great watch for you.
on August 6, 2014
I ordered this watch for running. I have analog watches I love, but they are too nice for running and difficult to read. My requirements were less than $25, somewhat stylish, digital, and a large enough face I can read. I got them all in this watch, as well as easy to program. I haven't used any of the features yet so I can't speak for how well they work (although I probably won't be using much beyond the stopwatch feature). I will say that if you have small wrists like me (mine are just barely 6 inches around) then this watch is going to be a bit big. I wear mine on the next to last notch and there is still some room. Also, I ordered the black and hot pink version...it's not hot pink. It's more of a purple/bright lilac color. This is fine for me since I prefer purple tones, but just a heads up for anyone looking for pink.
on January 9, 2017
I work overnights so need a watch that gives a clear date/time as well as having military time. This watch fits that bill and it is stylish as well. It was easy to program and is easy to read.

a couple issues: the button to change the mode gets pushed by my arm too often and too easily and it then takes about 5 clicks to get through all the other stupid screens I don't use. The back light doesn't stay on for long enough to be of any use. The pictures provided by other reviewers made it look bigger than it is, I wish it were a little bigger.

All in all, this will be a good watch for my needs. I just got it yesterday, so cannot comment on the longevity yet but I"m truly hoping it lives up to it's 10-year warranty
on January 8, 2015
I'm a fitness instructor and needed a sports watch with a timer so I can keep track of circuits and intervals. This watch does that, so I'm pleased with it. I really haven't used (and don't anticipate using) any of the more complicated distance calculation features, etc. The operation of the watch was pretty easy to pick up. I spent about 20 minutes with the product manual when I first got it, and played around with all the settings. The watch is also comfortable to wear and doesn't look too bulky on my wrist.

The only reason this is getting 4 stars and not 5 is because the start/stop and lap/split buttons are really hard to press. Sometimes it takes 2-3 tries for me to actually be able to activate the countdown or timer. I'm wondering if this will get easier as I use the watch. But right now, it's a little annoying. Not enough for me to send the watch back, though. For the price, this does what I need it to.
on November 5, 2015
Its a nice watch... but its missing one tiny yet significant detail -- the left over band has no way to be securely attached to the watch. I know it sounds like I'm nit picking, and maybe I am, but I can't stand the strap coming out of the band securer all the time and flapping around, getting caught on stuff (my wrists are very small so I'm on the second to smallest loop with this watch which leaves a lot of extra band left over)... So, after a week, I got the women's Timex Ironman which basically has the same watch functions except it has a little hole at the end of the band and the band securer has a knob that fits in the hole to keep it in place. :)
on February 13, 2014
If you want a simple watch that has an alarm, stopwatch, and so forth, then you can get that out of this watch. It has many more features, though, that I'm sure someone can figure out but it is excessive for the amount of buttons on the watch. Pacing distances and a huge memory give it potential but I find them impossible to use due to the complicated button combinations to pull them off. It is fairly comfortable and I have no problems wearing it while I run or at work. The top buttons are kind of hard to push when your trying to hit your splits without focusing on your watch while you run, but it just takes some getting use to. I would recommend it to friends but if you search hard enough you MIGHT find something "cleaner" for the price. Also- being waterproof with cheaper watches is rarer than I thought but this one has been through swims and heavy downpours with no problems.
on November 4, 2015
Casio does it again. I have to say, I put my watches through a lot. I take them to the jungle and never, ever take them off. I shower, swim, hike, climb trees and handle wild animals and this baby hasn't even twitched yet. It works perfect, it is accurate and also very easy to handle.
As usual, when it comes to Casio it is easier to lose the watch due to the wristband breaking after years of abuse than to having the actual mechanism malfunction
on March 19, 2014
This is a great running watch. What I like most about it is that it keeps logs of the past 60 stopwatch times you have posted, which makes it easy to keep track of your run times. It's also the perfect size. Many men's watches are really big and I prefer to have something lightweight and unobtrusive when I am going out on runs.

The stopwatch also has a distinctive beeping noise for starting and stopping so you can tell if you have accidentlally started or stopped the stopwatch when you didnt mean to. I have not tried the pacer function, but I wouldn't expect it to work too well since it calculates distance based on your average stride length and counts on you running at the same pace the entire time.

I was a little worried about the start/stop/reset buttons being hard to press based on other reviews, but I do not have any trouble with this on my watch. The buttons are easy to press for the stopwatch functions. However, a lot of adjustments on the watch require you to use those buttons to change things (e.g. time, date, etc), and they are a little hard to press for long durations for that.

Overall it's a great watch with many features.
on August 29, 2016
I never take this watch off, period. It's worked well so far for a year, and has continued to provide the right date and time, but I'm not sure if it will really last up to its 10yr battery life. It also has an alarm and stopwatch/ lap split function which comes in handy from time to time. Honestly I don't use much of the functions besides 'light', and clicking on the bottom left purple button which goes through the functions just so I can hear a sound - the 'light' turns off automatically when you begin scrolling through the functions though. Overall a basic sports watch which functions great, stays intact and in good shape, even when I haven't cared how I've treated this watch.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.