Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Casio G Shock Analog Digital Dial Black Resin Mens Watch GA100CF-1A
Your Garage Editors' Picks Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer PilotWave7B PilotWave7B PilotWave7B  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis DollyParton Water Sports STEM

on July 23, 2014
one of the best daytime watches you could get. emphasis on daytime. even my old eyes can see the display. so too in twilight. however, nighttime viewing is non-existant. though appreciated, the backlight doesn't work very well. it also has a creaky sound coming from the band, but i still like it. the all black look is pretty neat. maybe i'll try the fabric band model next. i will keep.
on March 3, 2016
I needed a new watch for work as my last one had broken. This one fits the bill, durable, stylish, and comfortable, being that I work in a production environment. It looks so good I wear it when dressing up or not. I love it and have gotten so many compliments on it from random people. Worth it!
on July 11, 2014
My boyfriend is leaving for basic training and needed a dark watch. I saw this watch on gshock.com and we fell in love with it because of the dark camo face that goes great with Navy camo. Unfortunately I couldn't order it from the website because gshock no longer makes it. Lucky for me, I found this one on Amazon. He loves it and everyone asks where he got it! Thanks Amazon!
on April 8, 2015
Great customer service!
Fast response - Before shipping I had a few questions, seller replied promptly.
Fast shipment - The item was received in just 2 business day - regular shipment.
Quality Product - Brand NEW watch, original box, metal case, foam inside case, manual, warranty booklet, wrapping, etc.
Package - Boxed with care and extra cushioning supplied to ensure product protection within package.
Pricing - Very competitive price
Overall Experience - would absolutely buy again from Watches Express

I am a watch collector, G-shock is one of them.
The item is exactly as displayed on sellers pictures.
The watch (case and band) is a standard black finish (not matte, not glossy), very neutral to go with a casual or sport outfit, not too flashy.
The watch face has a nice camo finish, not evident (dark enough) to make it interesting and unique.
The watch illumination is not an issue for me. Yes, it is not as bright as the digital illumination, but it is an amber retro look, bright enough to allow to tell the analog time. The length of the illumination could easily be prolonged if needed for better time visualization.

To conclude:
I wanted an all black (not too glossy not too dull) watch, and this one did meet my expectations. The "G-shock" and "Protection" wording on the watch case/face are dark enough to blend. The purpose of this watch for me is to wear as a fashionable item that I can alternate with other watches I have. I am not going to use it as a professional survival accessory to go to service, hiking, diving, etc. G-shock may offer other watches to better meet those needs.

Great product, very satisfied!
on February 22, 2016
Pretty sweet watch completely water proof is what it should say. G-shocks go by "bars" of how "Water Resistant" the watch is and the highest is 20. This is 20; literally can't take it anywhere do anything and smash it anyhow. Indestructible. I love these watched and this was has a cheap looking finish, but realized it was superior material to other watches I've had in the past.
on March 19, 2015
For the most part what I expected. The face is darker than pictured and hard to see in darker conditions, even with the light turned on.
on May 21, 2016
My husband bought this watch. Great watch, durable, not to large and not small. The led light is bright, but stays illuminated for too short of a timeframe (that's the reason I gave it a 4). Very intuitive and easy to use. The camo pattern is very subtle and adds a nice touch. The outer casing is a nice matte finish.

Shipping was quick, and it was packaged very well.
on August 23, 2016
I'am glad they made a ga100 watch with dark hands. The white hands on the other one made the watch look cheap.
This watch has a more stealth look to it.
on July 26, 2016
Great watch for the price would have given it 5 stars if the illumination was better
on May 14, 2016
Outstanding watch for the $$$... Solid construction and nice looking watch...
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse