Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
This classic Casio G-Shock GW6900F-7 mens digital quartz watch features stop watch, world time, four daily alarms & one snooze alarm, countdown timer, mute function and 12/24-hour formats, and a white resin case and strap.
- Product Dimensions: 6 x 6 x 7 inches
- Shipping Weight: 7.2 ounces
- ASIN: B0058W92GS
- Item model number: GW6900F7
- Date first available at Amazon.com: July 20, 2011
- Average Customer Review:
|Brand, Seller, or Collection Name||Casio|
|Dial window material type||Hardened Mineral|
|Case diameter||48 millimeters|
|Case Thickness||15 millimeters|
|Band length||Men's Standard|
|Band width||25 millimeters|
|Special features||Chronograph, Light, Luminous, Stop watch, Timer|
|Item weight||4.96 Ounces|
|Water resistant depth||200 Meters|
Top customer reviews
- the plastic band is all white and not just a coating.good for scratching.
- easy to clean if dust and things get caught.
- button maneuvering is easy enough. can adjust time up and down, not having to cycle if I miss the target.
- month and day was one of the features that I needed.
- would like to have the light on as long as I hold down the light button. only has 1,3 second option.
- on an industrial design standpoint, this watch could be thinner. shirt cuff relationship is not doing well.
-protective display cover seems to be made out of material that is easy to get dirty.
-not a functional issue but the red background color is only a sticker it seems. looking at the display at an angle shows aqua color lighting in the corners. it looks cheap but only when light button is used. I wanted to believe in the red "matrix".(movie reference)
no comments about solar and battery abilities, can't tell how much electricity is being used or recovered.
I've worn it a week now, and I love it. Its white gloss, to some this may look cheap, but its fine with me. The main reason I love this watch is that its comfortable and it looks so sick with the plum or red accents and face. It just matches a lot of what I wear.
I read the reviews before I purchased and some of the lower starred review all seem to mention the lack of light. I have to agree with this BUT I do not think its so bad that the watch must be returned. Although it is totally subjective. I actually havent been in the sun with it because its been storming for a few days and when I was in the sun, I actually didnt check the time. It IS harder to read than other gshocks but because I was into it JUST for looks, i didnt care. But i want to add its not as bad as the 1 star reviews say.
Most recent customer reviews
charges real quick and even thought they leave them in doors and not in sunlight the battery last a long time.....Read more