Your Garage Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Samsung S8 Launch Limited time offer STEM Handmade Mother's Day Gifts spring Shop Popular Services animespring animespring animespring  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $89.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch National Bike Month on Amazon disgotg_gno_17

Showing 1-10 of 10 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 13 reviews
on November 16, 2013
I've had this watch for about 6 months now. I've had high-end luxury watches that cost thousands and this $13 watch is beautiful. It's sturdy, light weight and made good quality. I have a Tab Heuer that had a broken crown only after owning it for 1 week. Luckily that was taken care of by the retailer. This watch keeps better time and is light weight and I forget I'm wearing a watch at times. I keep it synced to official time at and it is never far off.

This watch will be with me for years to come.
on March 22, 2012
I got these as gifts and these are nice watches. Each one comes in a separate Casio cardboard box which is good. Only feature I did not like is the back light. It is small led at one corner which lights up the screen. Great for the price none the less.
on October 21, 2013
This is the best watch I have ever owned. I've had rolexes, and other expensive watches but this thing is tough as hell. I box with it on, I swim and dive with it (I once dove to around 30 meters, forgot i had it on, and when i came up it was fine) for 10 dollars you can't beat it. The world would be a better place if more products were like this.
on October 30, 2013
Good watch, too small watchband,
Luck was with me in that I had my old watch band and was able to replace the child size band that came with the
Casio F91W with my old band though it was a chore!
on February 16, 2012
These increasingly difficult to find watches are great for traveling. Good for timing parking meters etc. Don't worry if they get wet. Not TOOO BIG! No great loss if you misplace them. Improved design over previous Casio model which tended to break where the strap attaches. Battery lasts 5+ years.
on November 19, 2013
It has the basics and that's all, which is exactly what I want from a watch. I think I will be wearing it for many years.
on March 17, 2013
This is an excellent watchs, it's a good deal, get 3 watchs at a good price, Thank you very much.
on September 30, 2013
I was looking for a cheap dive watch with time, alarm, and stop watch to time certain scuba diving activities. I also wanted to be able to set the alarm as a secondary reminder of how long I've been underwater. Sigh...unfortunately the timer is really faint, even under water! I think the biggest disappointment was that the watch seems to be made to fit small wrists. It BARELY fits around my bare wrist (last hole) and doesn't go around my wrists at all with my wetsuit on. I would've returned it but I felt the $10 watch had already used up $100 of my time! Unfortunately, I still need a dive watch but will just purchase one in person this time!

ALTHOUGH...it's probably great for a runner or jogger with small wrists, it didn't meet my needs one iota.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on August 26, 2013
This watch does what it is supposed to - tells time, light, alarm, and stopwatch, but it's masculine. It isn't cute so I don't want to wear it every day. Plus the light button is kind of hard to find and press in the dark. I am not using it, but I can't say it's a flawed or bad product. Great for a kid's watch, so I gave it to my pre-teen son who seems happy with it.
on May 27, 2011
Alluah Akbar! Alluah Akbar! I LOVE THIS WATCH! SIMPLY keeps the best time, and can be used for so many other activities. (Stopwatch, light, etc)

I am a real fan of the Casio product line and recommend this watch to all of my brothers. This watch is cheap, and when it goes on sale it is like a jihad to get to the store to buy them! Order now while you can, before somebody takes them off the market.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.