- Save 10% each on Qualifying items offered by Watchtronics when you purchase 3 or more. Here's how (restrictions apply)
|Price:||$23.99 & FREE Shipping|
- Resin case; cloth band
- 3 years - 1 battery
- Day and date display
- Water resistant to 330 feet (100 M): suitable for snorkeling, as well as swimming, but not diving
Special Offers and Product Promotions
With the launch of its first watch in November 1974, Casio entered the wristwatch market at a time when the watch industry had just discovered digital technology. As a company with cutting-edge electronic technology developed for pocket calculators, Casio entered this field confident that it could develop timepieces that would lead the market.
Today, Casio is focusing its efforts on solar-powered radio-controlled watches: the built-in solar battery eliminates the nuisance of replacing batteries, atomic timekeeping means the users never have to reset the time. Recently, Casio launched a series of Bluetooth watches that sync to the users cell phone to automatically update the time. Casio is always moving time forward.
- Product Dimensions: 5 x 4 x 8 inches
- Shipping Weight: 4 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B00BS8UCXS
- Item model number: MRW200HB-3BV
- Batteries: 1 Nonstandard Battery batteries required. (included)
- Date first available at Amazon.com: March 16, 2013
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
|Brand, Seller, or Collection Name||Casio|
|Dial window material type||Mineral|
|Case diameter||42 millimeters|
|Case Thickness||11.6 millimeters|
|Band length||Men's Standard|
|Band width||23 millimeters|
|Calendar||Day and date|
|Special features||Second hand|
|Water resistant depth||330 Feet|
Top Customer Reviews
Also, probably related to that malfunction; it will randomly not advance / stop working... didn't have "time" to diagnose, all I know is that it's got the correct time then some time later I'll look at it and it'll be hours if not days off.
Totally, unreliable so cannot use it.
I missed the return deadline so cannot return it.
It would have cost me more to return likely anyway.
Unhappy with this purchase needless to say.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Great basic watch, lasted me a year of fairly heavy use outdoors. However I then did dishes with it on and that killed it. Seems to be a great watch as long as it is not submerged.Published 9 months ago by Mark
A simple but well-designed little watch. This one doesn't have a light, but the price and aesthetic are great!Published 11 months ago by C. Wood