Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $4.48. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
|You Save:||$12.85 (37%)|
- Black digital watch featuring light-up display and day/month/date indicator
- Features daily alarm, 1/100-second stopwatch, countdown timer, 12/24-hour formats, and seven-year battery
- 45 mm resin case with mineral dial window
- Quartz movement with digital display
- Resin band with buckle closure
- Water resistant to 50 m (165 ft)
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $2.99 shipping
+ Free Shipping
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Black digital watch featuring light-up display and day/month/date indicator
With the launch of its first watch in November 1974, Casio entered the wristwatch market at a time when the watch industry had just discovered digital technology. As a company with cutting-edge electronic technology developed for pocket calculators, Casio entered this field confident that it could develop timepieces that would lead the market.
Today, Casio is focusing its efforts on solar-powered radio-controlled watches: the built-in solar battery eliminates the nuisance of replacing batteries, atomic timekeeping means the users never have to reset the time. Recently, Casio launched a series of Bluetooth watches that sync to the users cell phone to automatically update the time. Casio is always moving time forward.
- Product Dimensions: 1.8 x 1.9 x 0.4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 0.3 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B00ATXGZMK
- Item model number: W-214HC-1AVCF
- Batteries: 1 Nonstandard Battery batteries required. (included)
- Date first available at Amazon.com: December 28, 2012
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
|Brand, Seller, or Collection Name||Casio|
|Dial window material type||Mineral|
|Case diameter||45 millimeters|
|Case Thickness||13 millimeters|
|Band width||22 millimeters|
|Calendar||Day, date, and month|
|Special features||Chronograph, Timer, Light|
|Water resistant depth||165 Feet|
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Functionality wise my 8 year old love using the stop watch. Probably best for 11 and up, fits him a little big.
In short, I think it would be fine for a kid 10 years or older. A younger child may have too much of the band overhanging.