|Price:||$25.00 & FREE Shipping|
- Blue square resin case and band with buckle closure
- Digital display with day and date
- LED light; alarm
- Chronograph; 1/100th second stopwatch
- Great for kids 13 and up
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Blk/Blu Digi Watch Stopwatch Alarm WR 50 Meters
With the launch of its first watch in November 1974, Casio entered the wristwatch market at a time when the watch industry had just discovered digital technology. As a company with cutting-edge electronic technology developed for pocket calculators, Casio entered this field confident that it could develop timepieces that would lead the market.
Today, Casio is focusing its efforts on solar-powered radio-controlled watches: the built-in solar battery eliminates the nuisance of replacing batteries, atomic timekeeping means the users never have to reset the time. Recently, Casio launched a series of Bluetooth watches that sync to the users cell phone to automatically update the time. Casio is always moving time forward.
- Product Dimensions: 5.9 x 5.9 x 5.9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 6.4 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B0099QJ52U
- Item model number: W215H-2A
- Batteries: 1 Nonstandard Battery batteries required. (included)
- Date first available at Amazon.com: January 18, 2013
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
|Brand, Seller, or Collection Name||Casio|
|Dial window material type||Mineral|
|Case diameter||40 millimeters|
|Case Thickness||11 millimeters|
|Band width||18 millimeters|
|Calendar||Day and date|
|Special features||Stop watch, Light|
|Item weight||1.28 Ounces|
|Water resistant depth||165 Feet|
Top customer reviews
Look at the picture. It's slightly smaller than my Casio Pathfinder. It's a lie.