Amazon Business Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Luxury Beauty March Birthstone Book House Cleaning biglittlelies biglittlelies biglittlelies  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Trade in and get paid instantly Tackle Any Terrain with Cycling on Amazon STEM

Showing 1-10 of 1,961 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 2,140 reviews
on February 13, 2015
To start off, this watch looks great. The digits are very easy to read, and using the timer/alarm/stopwatch is very easy as well. The rubber strap is comfortable and does not feel strange around your wrist. The two buttons on each side of the watch are also very easy to press. Overall, for $15, you cannot get a better watch.
review image
on May 31, 2015
Worked well for about 4 months. Still functions, but the band fell off and I noticed the plastic where the pin attaches totally broke. This happens because the plastic is really weak around where the screws attach in the back. Now it's a pocket watch....or back of some drawer watch is probably more realistic.
review image
on June 6, 2016
I bought it mainly to use for work and I didn't want to use an expensive watch. Nor do I want to keep looking at my smartphone for the time. I work in a factory where it may get damaged or may easily get dirty/ scratched. So I got this Casio watch. It looks very nice for a $10 watch. And Casio is a good brand in my opinion. The only thing I don't like is the plastic wraps feel flimsy. As if I bend it too much it will tear off. I believe I can replace them in case they do. Perhaps with some metal wraps instead of plastic. And I tried leather but it also doesn't last. Metal all the way. For now I will take care of it as much as I can for casual wear. Looks pretty sleek and classic. Love it.

Pros:
sleek , has light for night time, alarm clock, date; year month and day, seconds are displayed, days displayed IE Mon, Tues, Wed etc., AM, PM, it also has a timer in case you want to time yourself or for jogging outside, tiny screws on back you can take off to replace battery if it ever goes low, and its water resistant.

Cons:
Only con is the end wraps look kinda flimsy but it looks like it will hold regardless. I can almost sense that constant use, heavy use may tear the plastic wraps on this watch. But easily replaceable--minor con.
review image review image review image
on December 7, 2012
very good watch please see pictures to see light great watch but scratches overall good
review image review image review image review image
44 comments| 188 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on October 21, 2016
The watch itself is very nice. However, after five months of very normal, light use, the part of the case that holds the band broke into pieces. It was the case connector and not the band that broke so replacing the band does not fix it. On checking the one-year warrantee I was disappointed to find that damage to the band, case, battery, or glass isn't covered. (Not much else to cover). So, I give this watch a low review because of the weak warranty that covers almost nothing.
on February 22, 2016
I actually bought this watch in 2009 in a Sears. I wore it right up until I lost it in mid-2015, so I have a lot of time with it. I ordered it again because it was a great reliable watch.

In those ~6 years, the watch hasn't needed a battery change, the face was only slightly scuffed (even though I wore it everywhere), and the buttons still worked. After the first 5 years, the strap broke, so I needed a replacement (about $10 for OEM casio strap or $3 for no name brand). It is waterproof ( it survived lots of pools/showers/diving) and has a light up screen button, about 5 seconds.

It has a lot of functions and features, and it shows as you cycle between "screens". The main "screen" shows the time, day of the week, month, day of the month, and year. The second "screen" allows you to set a alarm, and if you want the watch to beep every hour (actually useful to me). The third "screen" is the stopwatch function and it also has a SPL function, where it shows the time when you pressed it, but the time still runs in the back (like a LAP function). The last "screen" is probably the least used, as it is just a secondary clock you can set. Throughout other screens besides the main, the time is shown in the bottom left. (you can swap between 12/24h format with a single button press, although this is sometimes annoying as it can easily get pressed)

Overall, this is a great value for the price (currently around $14).
on March 11, 2017
The strap is very long. I am a normal guy with "normal" wrists, but this strap can go around my ankle and fasten at the first hole. If you have thick wrists, you'll love this watch. The features of the watch itself are on par with what you'd expect - stopwatch, lap counter, alarm, hourly alarm, dual time, light. If it does indeed last 10 years, I'll be very happy. My wife likes it better than the Casio resin watches I've been getting the past two decades. She says it looks more masculine and fits me better. I'm very pleased with this watch and recommend it to anyone who needs a good basic watch that appears to be attractive, well-made & sturdy. A+++
on January 26, 2017
Appears to be a typical Casio quality watch. I've owned several Casio's over the past 30+ years and I've never been disappointed with any of them. Cost to benefit has yet to be beat. This watch is no exception. I haven't owned this model before, but it has the same functions as my previous Casio, which died after 5+ years of hard labor. I use these cheap Casio's in my work, which is rough on watches. That's about how long this type of Casio watch normally lasts me in a rough environment; 5+ years. I have 2 other more expensive Casio's that I've had over 10 years that are still working. I use those for dress and leisure so they aren't abused like my work watches are. I don't buy any other brand. Two other different brand watches that were given to me as gifts didn't last six months. One of them was a Timex and I forget the brand of the other but it was a name brand. I only hope that this watch will prove to be as durable as my previous Casio's.
on August 7, 2016
I needed a nice plain watch for work, since we're not allowed to take our cellphones into certain places. This watch has helped keep me on time for meetings and stuff. I don't use the alarms or anything, but I have used the backlight to check the time in the dark.

I have a small wrist, and I use the third hole. The watch is not overly huge for my wrist, which is what I was worried about before getting it.
on July 12, 2016
I have worn inexpensive Casio watches almost nonstop since I was probably about 10 years old. I had always found their durability satisfactory for the price. They would usually last 2-3 years. Since this one is advertised with a 10-year battery, I thought maybe I'd get a little more life out of it.

Boy, was this watch a disappointment. I probably got about four months of wear out of it before one of the arms that holds the strap pin to the watch sheared off. I can't say I've never had this happen before, but in the past it's only happened when the watch was rather old.

I called and emailed Casio about it, and their first proposal was that I should send the watch to them at my expense and they'd decide what to do with it. Then they sent me an Amazon link to buy a new one. Then I got them to tell me that I must've applied too much force to it in order to get it to break, and they won't replace it. So after decades of buying inexpensive Casio watches, and what could have been decades ahead of me buying more, I'm now trying other brands. Sorry, Casio.