Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon MozartintheJungle MozartintheJungle MozartintheJungle  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis Shop Now STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 2,392 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 2,562 reviews
on February 13, 2015
To start off, this watch looks great. The digits are very easy to read, and using the timer/alarm/stopwatch is very easy as well. The rubber strap is comfortable and does not feel strange around your wrist. The two buttons on each side of the watch are also very easy to press. Overall, for $15, you cannot get a better watch.
review image
on December 15, 2016
I had this same watch before and it lasted about 6 years, no problems. I got the same watch and the light quit working after a week. I attempted to return as it said it was eligible and it will not complete the process as it switches to saying it is ineligible. I only use this watch for working out and it seems the quaility is no longer there.
on September 5, 2017
I was looking for a basic inexpensive watch with timer function needed to time soccer matches as a referee. I looked at all reviews and this Casio Men's W800H-AV was highly rated, so I ordered it. I have had the watch for about 3 weeks now and satisfied with it. Have not used it for timing soccer games yet. It has only basic stopwatch function, no countdown timer though. Also, plastic face of watch is not scratch resistant. I already have a half inch scratch on the watch face from daily wear (I may do light yard work but nothing really rough). As for time keeping and basic stopwatch function, alarm function, it is adequate. One bonus if ever needed is dual time, so if one travels, can have another time zone view. Price is right for what you get.
on July 28, 2017
I have had Casio watches for ? I think 30 some years, never had problem with any I have had. I would buy a new one and give old one to some one that could use it. I still have one that was advertised 7 year battery and it is still running 25+ years on second battery. I hope these are still made in Japan, I have so much more Respect for their workmanship over the Chinese.
on May 31, 2017
I like this watch, I haven't taken it off since I got it. I was tempted to get the g-shock version of this but decided to go with this one because of its lower price and longer battery life being 10yrs vs. 5yrs. The brightness is decent to check the time if I awake in the middle of the night and the screen is big enough for me to easily see the time. I really wanted a waterproof watch that had a light, the time, date, and year and this does all of that. It also has an alarm and stopwatch feature but I don't use it. I will probably by this again if it breaks but it's okay for the time being. The only con I see is that the screen sticks out and can be easily scratched but i just placed clear duct tape over it to protect it.
on March 2, 2017
Serves as my work watch since I work in a rough environment. Stay pretty accurate. I haven't have to adjust the time since autumn fall back. It is a couple seconds off but it doesn't bother me.
on May 15, 2017
Awesome watch that tells the time, fits comfortably, and is well priced. If anything happens to my watch, I'll be sure to purchase another one of these. It's my 9-5 watch. You won't get too many compliments for style, but it is a great watch when you aren't trying to impress others. Great for working out, hiking, and around the house. Definitely recommend this watch.
on April 12, 2017
Total workhorse, will last forever. Only buying because strap on old one snapped and costs more to replace strap than buy entire new watch. But old watch itself was still perfect after 12 years.
on August 19, 2015
I used to by the $12 classic small casio. Then I was on a outdoors type trip and it broke. Water actually got in and it stopped working and had steam inside. I spent WAY too much time looking for a watch that was waterproof, cheap, sporty looking but not clunky and didn't have a bunch of goofy colors. You'd think this would be easy - but it is not. Some of the bands fit too tight. I've noticed another major brand uses metal larger bland closures. If you type on a keyboard, your watch band rests on the table and over time that metal closure really dug in. Anyway - for many reasons I think this one is pretty good. It has a 10 year battery - that's 3,649 more days of usage with a recharge than the iwatch. My only criticism is the glass on the face could have been set in a mm. That would have protected it better. I like how the day of the week is shown in a box. Also I like that the year and date are shown across the bottom - kind of business like. Anyway - good so far.
on September 10, 2017
Can't beat it for $15! I'm hard on my hands and anything in my wrists. I didn't want an expensive watch, but I didn't want something that was going to fall apart either. A week into owning this watch Andy I've already banged it around quite a bit. Not a scratch.

Love the layout and size of the display. Easy to read but not so big that it gets caught on stuff. I like having day, date, and time right there.

Only downside is the plastic clasp on the band. Not sure how that'll hold up in the long run. I'd have paid another few bucks if Casio had used stainless hardware on the band.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.