Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning ballerss3 ballerss3,
image-map-link=rect  Amazon Echo now $99.99 Limited-time offer: All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $59.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 2,313 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 2,479 reviews
on February 13, 2015
To start off, this watch looks great. The digits are very easy to read, and using the timer/alarm/stopwatch is very easy as well. The rubber strap is comfortable and does not feel strange around your wrist. The two buttons on each side of the watch are also very easy to press. Overall, for $15, you cannot get a better watch.
review image
on September 9, 2015
Everyone seems to like this watch and for the price, I should too, and for the most part I do! The band bugs me and the face data layout bugs me too. Usually, a digital watch display starts out with an 3-letter abbreviation for the day of the week followed by the numeric month and date separated by a dash. The display on this watch relegates the month and date to the lower right corner of the watch. Also there is an awkward space in that part of the displayed information. I get distracted when trying to glance at this watch for the date and realizing it isn't where it has always been (on other watches) and instead is down in the corner and doesn't look exactly right. True, I went by all the glowing reviews and chose this one to get my mind off the Apple Watch (What a departure!) but I would have been better served by one of the G Shock series watches from Casio instead for two reasons: A better designed display (more traditional) and a slightly wider and sturdier band.
on June 17, 2017
This is the perfect everyday watch for someone like me with 7.5" wrists. Perfect size, light, just the right functions. accurate as hell, and durable. Did I mention good looking? I like the classic looks of this watch, it says, "Not pretentious just a tool."

For this price, I think I will continue wearing one of these for life.
on May 30, 2017
A nice bargain watch ($10) but I wish the buttons were more like other similar watches I have and have had. Usually the mode button cycles : current time - stop watch - alarm. This one goes: current time - alarm - stop watch. The stop watch buttons are usually: top, right - start/stop - bottom,right - reset; this watch: bottom,right - stop/start - top,left - reset. Not rocket rocket science but I am in the habit of going through the sequence without even thinking and now will have to remember steps and look at watch to be sure it is doing what I want.
on August 7, 2016
I needed a nice plain watch for work, since we're not allowed to take our cellphones into certain places. This watch has helped keep me on time for meetings and stuff. I don't use the alarms or anything, but I have used the backlight to check the time in the dark.

I have a small wrist, and I use the third hole. The watch is not overly huge for my wrist, which is what I was worried about before getting it.
on December 19, 2015
My husband ordered this to wear as a work watch instead of his nice watch since he works in a chemical plant. This watch is just like the ones from the old days, with the exception of the green display light. He loves it and said he will but another when this one dies.
on May 11, 2017
A classic throw back to the 1980's. This watch does everything a watch should, and it does it in a thin package with an easy to read display. The Casio W800H does not sync with your phone, it does not alert you when you get a new text message, the screen does not blank out after 30 seconds, it tells time, and it does it extraordinary perfection. The thin package and large strap doesn't interfere with long sleeves and it will wrap the wrist of a full grown American man. The stop watch feature is perfect for timing foot races and soccer games. And because the screen doesn't blank, you'll never have to tap, swipe, or click any extra buttons to get back to where you were. It's a marvel of 20th Century technology that still holds its relevance in the 21st.
on July 28, 2017
It's a man's watch but it's pretty unisex. It has a simple and small design and doesn't feel bulky on my wrist. It beeps every night at midnight which is my reality check that I've been playing videogames too long and it's time to go to sleep. It has a button to turn on the green backlight and is easy to change. I, like most people, threw out the instructions long time ago and can figure out how to change the time when I go though different time zones. I love this watch, it is simple and keeps me grounded
on December 15, 2016
I had this same watch before and it lasted about 6 years, no problems. I got the same watch and the light quit working after a week. I attempted to return as it said it was eligible and it will not complete the process as it switches to saying it is ineligible. I only use this watch for working out and it seems the quaility is no longer there.
on September 23, 2016
I use this watch for work and this thing is an EPIC workhorse. I use it on the ramp and I work in aviation. The screen will scratch because it's plastic, but any of them I have gotten kind of rubs off and it's not so severe. The illumination is not too great. Really quickly shuts off illumination so I don't really use it but it's there which is nice. Can't say much about the band. Plastic. The clasp is metallic kinda. Alluminum maybe? But in any case, the watch is great for a "throwaway" that will not break on you.