BCA Month Beauty altText This Week in Books Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments $69.99 Handmade Gift Shop hgg17 Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TNF TNF TNF  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on February 13, 2015
To start off, this watch looks great. The digits are very easy to read, and using the timer/alarm/stopwatch is very easy as well. The rubber strap is comfortable and does not feel strange around your wrist. The two buttons on each side of the watch are also very easy to press. Overall, for $15, you cannot get a better watch.
review image
on October 1, 2017
This watch has been very useful. I use it for work purposes, mainly since I need something to view the time throughout the workday, and a watch that won't break easily. It does what it is supposed to, which is tell time. It is very sturdy, and haven't had problems with it falling off of my small wrist. It has other functions too, but I only use it for time. A Great inexpensive watch, with great quality build and does its job right. Oh and my job is packing shipments for Amazon, so if this watch has survived packing thousands of boxes, then it will survive a workout or a sport.
on October 15, 2017
For the price is just what I needed. The only thing I didn’t give this a 5 was because the alarm is fairly weak and it’s just what I needed it for. Simple design with all the info needed plus more. The alarm settings also are a big crazy. You get to set it daily, for one day of the month and also for just one month lol, a little extra. Slightly smaller than my 42mm Apple Watch(for reference)
review image
on March 2, 2017
Serves as my work watch since I work in a rough environment. Stay pretty accurate. I haven't have to adjust the time since autumn fall back. It is a couple seconds off but it doesn't bother me.
on September 10, 2017
Can't beat it for $15! I'm hard on my hands and anything in my wrists. I didn't want an expensive watch, but I didn't want something that was going to fall apart either. A week into owning this watch Andy I've already banged it around quite a bit. Not a scratch.

Love the layout and size of the display. Easy to read but not so big that it gets caught on stuff. I like having day, date, and time right there.

Only downside is the plastic clasp on the band. Not sure how that'll hold up in the long run. I'd have paid another few bucks if Casio had used stainless hardware on the band.
on January 20, 2016
I buy one of these about once every three years. That's about how long the watch band lasts. The battery can last up to ten years.

I rated it as 4 stars instead of 5 stars because it does not keep perfect time. I reset it to the time standard about once a month. During the one month period it gains about 15 - 20 seconds. The ability to keep perfect time probably depends upon each individual watch, and some of the others I wore lost time instead of gaining time.

I liked the features it had for "dual time", "stop watch", and "alarm". The stop watch is sufficient for splits and overall times, but it does not keep the splits in memory (it does keep the time at the last stop in memory), so this is really a start, stop, continue type of stop watch.

It has a sufficient light to enable me to read the time when there is no other light.

It has always continued to work even after wearing while swimming.

The letters and numbers are large enough to read without glasses.

The display provides the time, the day of the week, and the date (month, day, year).

I really like this watch for everyday wear especially at the price it sells for and I recommend it!
on January 19, 2017
I've had many Casios over the years, they are well priced, uber-functional, and good looking. You can beat them up, as I do with active day-to-day jobs, and they continue to run and hold up. Even in bright sun, you can easily see the face and read the digits. This model is no exception. Glad to see they haven't abandoned their core values.
on February 11, 2017
This watch oozes quality. It's just heavy enough that it feels like it won't break after a little wear. The bands are thin and everything moves and swivels incredibly easy. I've just never had a watch that feels so well made. All of the functions it can perform are not listed online. It took me longer than expected to set everything bc of how specific I had to be. Every little thing gives the watch instructions for a different function. Love it. The face is a little bigger than the picture implies, but it's perfect.
on May 21, 2016
My son needed a watch to wear for his job but didn't want to spend much on something that would be damaged and eventually lost. This is a good quality watch and great for the price. Casio is a good brand. There's nothing special about this watch, it's just a basic classic watch, but it works great. The plastic is a bit stiff and it looks clunky, but again, it's a basic style and great for wearing where you don't care if it gets damaged.
on June 21, 2017
This Casio Men's Sports Watch looks great and stylish. This watch came in a nice neat box that the watch can be stored when not in use. I like this big dial and the functions are easy to operate. The numbers are legible to read it at night too. The quality is great, durable, convenient, and comfortable to wear.