Shop Auto Winter Products Salon Beauty Best Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. PCB for Musical Instruments $24.99 for a limited time only Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video  Echo Show Black Friday Deals Week: Fire tablets starting at $29.99. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite Shop now HTL17_gno

on February 13, 2015
To start off, this watch looks great. The digits are very easy to read, and using the timer/alarm/stopwatch is very easy as well. The rubber strap is comfortable and does not feel strange around your wrist. The two buttons on each side of the watch are also very easy to press. Overall, for $15, you cannot get a better watch.
review image
on October 23, 2017
I am a bit nerdy, watch aficionado, crazy into mechanical watch. I have purchased this watch as disposable, for rockclimbing and for motorbike, so I do not torture my mechanical watches, even the cheapeast $170 Orients would be pain to see smashed on rock, scratched and cracked.
This, on the other hand, is different story. For $11, they are excellent value. And, should I break them, they cost lest than 1 carabiner.
on June 3, 2017
Update: 11/13/2017
No way to factory reset watch without sending it to Casio :(

Was a good watch while it worked, today the screen/face of the digital watch is all messed up, hasn't been subjected to any shock, or abuse just malfunctioned out of nowhere :(

Just received it, so far love it. Works exactly the way it's supposed too. Less than 10 dollars was a great buy, locally the same watch is twice that.
on September 10, 2017
Can't beat it for $15! I'm hard on my hands and anything in my wrists. I didn't want an expensive watch, but I didn't want something that was going to fall apart either. A week into owning this watch Andy I've already banged it around quite a bit. Not a scratch.

Love the layout and size of the display. Easy to read but not so big that it gets caught on stuff. I like having day, date, and time right there.

Only downside is the plastic clasp on the band. Not sure how that'll hold up in the long run. I'd have paid another few bucks if Casio had used stainless hardware on the band.
on June 21, 2017
This Casio Men's Sports Watch looks great and stylish. This watch came in a nice neat box that the watch can be stored when not in use. I like this big dial and the functions are easy to operate. The numbers are legible to read it at night too. The quality is great, durable, convenient, and comfortable to wear.
on August 5, 2016
A couple of years ago I bought a new Swiss-made Traser H3 P5900 watch here on Amazon for under $120. That's a great watch but it never knows what month it is, and it doesn't have a stop watch. I needed a stop watch for the gym. When I checked Amazon, I was amazed to see that watches like the Casio W800 are so affordable now, and the quality is excellent so far. It's water proof, which makes it very convenient. The user manual is in micro print, but everything is very well explained. There's no need to flip back and forth in the manual, because every section includes a drawing of the watch with the labeled function buttons. I chose his watch as opposed to similar Casios, because the watch band looks a little sportier and less 80s. Nevertheless, the watch is a great 80s throwback. Plus, a 10-year battery is a great selling point. I might actually wear it to work because it's so practical.
on October 7, 2014
Like a lot of people, I stopped wearing watches when cell phones came along. I now have toddler and we were going travelling so I thought it would be easier to keep track of time on the plane with a watch as opposed to pulling out my big smart phone.This watch has served that purpose perfectly.

When travelling with a young child you need to keep track of the time for naps and feedings and aligning with the planes ascents and descents (for feeding them so their ears will pop). It's also nice to know what the timezone is where you're going so you can try to get his routine adapted to that. This watch helped with all that; it kept the time perfect while being easily accessible, I used the stop watch to track the flight time, there's a timezone function so it was easy to see both times.

When we got our destination we played in the water a lot, so the waterproofing was great.

The price is outstanding and for $14 it's not the end of the world if something happens to it.. It has a classic/retro/hipster look to it, so I've actually gotten a few compliments on it.

All and all I've been really happy with the purchase.
on August 3, 2016
Simple and functional wristwatch. I needed a stop watch for some fitness tests, and this was exactly what I needed and for a good price. The stop watch measures hundredths of a second, but the numbers are really small. The numbers for the seconds and minutes are larger. It even has a light which is nice for night running. The watch is light and not bulky on my wrist, and fits nicely. I have extremely skinny wrists, and thankfully the first hole (smallest size) fits. It was easy to set the time and date, has alarm and DT functions (which I never use).
on January 13, 2017
I have been buying Casio cheap watches for years and am discouraged that the bands wear out after one year. You can buy new bands for slightly more than the original watch(?). Finally I got one, previous to this one, that reset itself randomly which is a pain. I decided to get a different style that was even cheaper (this one). I thought I could do sorta ugly, not this ugly though. Works fine so far but just looks too much like a toy one. Paid about $11, next time I will spend $14.
on July 9, 2017
Solid watch. I previously bought this finicky Bluetooth watch that was twice the size and 3 times the price. If you're considering a Bluetooth watch, don't do it! I love this Casio watch because it does everything right. It's not oversized, it has a reasonable number of functions without getting overly sophisticated. All the functions are clear and easily understandable. It's a no bs watch, which you can expect from a reliable company like Casio. It is built for function, and does so without looking straight up ugly. As a programmer, this watch scratches that itch for elegant and functional design.