Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Year Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New album by Luke Bryan Electronics Gift Guide $34.99 for a limited time only Handmade Gift Shop Holiday Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon life life life  Echo Devices starting at $29.99 Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now HTL17_gno

on February 13, 2015
To start off, this watch looks great. The digits are very easy to read, and using the timer/alarm/stopwatch is very easy as well. The rubber strap is comfortable and does not feel strange around your wrist. The two buttons on each side of the watch are also very easy to press. Overall, for $15, you cannot get a better watch.
review image
0Comment| 91 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on September 10, 2017
Can't beat it for $15! I'm hard on my hands and anything in my wrists. I didn't want an expensive watch, but I didn't want something that was going to fall apart either. A week into owning this watch Andy I've already banged it around quite a bit. Not a scratch.

Love the layout and size of the display. Easy to read but not so big that it gets caught on stuff. I like having day, date, and time right there.

Only downside is the plastic clasp on the band. Not sure how that'll hold up in the long run. I'd have paid another few bucks if Casio had used stainless hardware on the band.
on October 7, 2014
Like a lot of people, I stopped wearing watches when cell phones came along. I now have toddler and we were going travelling so I thought it would be easier to keep track of time on the plane with a watch as opposed to pulling out my big smart phone.This watch has served that purpose perfectly.

When travelling with a young child you need to keep track of the time for naps and feedings and aligning with the planes ascents and descents (for feeding them so their ears will pop). It's also nice to know what the timezone is where you're going so you can try to get his routine adapted to that. This watch helped with all that; it kept the time perfect while being easily accessible, I used the stop watch to track the flight time, there's a timezone function so it was easy to see both times.

When we got our destination we played in the water a lot, so the waterproofing was great.

The price is outstanding and for $14 it's not the end of the world if something happens to it.. It has a classic/retro/hipster look to it, so I've actually gotten a few compliments on it.

All and all I've been really happy with the purchase.
on August 3, 2016
Simple and functional wristwatch. I needed a stop watch for some fitness tests, and this was exactly what I needed and for a good price. The stop watch measures hundredths of a second, but the numbers are really small. The numbers for the seconds and minutes are larger. It even has a light which is nice for night running. The watch is light and not bulky on my wrist, and fits nicely. I have extremely skinny wrists, and thankfully the first hole (smallest size) fits. It was easy to set the time and date, has alarm and DT functions (which I never use).
on July 9, 2017
Solid watch. I previously bought this finicky Bluetooth watch that was twice the size and 3 times the price. If you're considering a Bluetooth watch, don't do it! I love this Casio watch because it does everything right. It's not oversized, it has a reasonable number of functions without getting overly sophisticated. All the functions are clear and easily understandable. It's a no bs watch, which you can expect from a reliable company like Casio. It is built for function, and does so without looking straight up ugly. As a programmer, this watch scratches that itch for elegant and functional design.
on July 11, 2016
Its a great watch that isnt too conspicuous and can go with most causal wear. I've had this watch for five months and it has been hit on the corners oftables andeven walls at times an still works fine, and has also survived a couple of accidental showers because I forgot it was on (pretty confortable). I really like how there is a stop watch included. I use the light funtion when I get up in the middle of the night and instead of blinding myself with my phone (even with it on the lowest brightness), the light comming from the watch is way less intense.
on September 8, 2014
I really like this watch for everyday use. It's so cheap, low profile, and has all the functions I actually need - time/date, alarm, stopwatch and a second time (my parents live overseas so it's nice to know when its actually appropriate to Skype). The kids also think I'm being hip. It's true the lighting isn't even but this hasn't caused me to mis-read the numbers at anytime. It's also true that my smart phone does all this stuff (and has a countdown function which occasionally I wish it had), BUT it's cheap and waterproof and I use it for sports (surfing, climbing, running) and get it scratched up and banged around a lot, without a second thought. The functions work very simply and mostly intuitively if you've had similar watches before.

OK, so the 3 stars is actually because after 1.5 years, my first one started having missing lines (e.g. 8:00 would look like 6:00, then 8:00 would look like 5:00...). Like I mentioned, I'm pretty rough with it and when this occurred, I was getting into alpine climbing and was at > 12,000 feet for over 3 months, so not sure if it was because of the extended periods of cold or altitude. Nonetheless, I liked it enough to get a second one, so we'll see. If this happens again within a couple years, I'll post it and I'll probably move on to something else though.
on April 6, 2017
Great price and easy to use. No reason to spend more than this on a casual sports/exercise watch. The face is not too large so a female will feel comfortable wearing it, too.
VINE VOICEon September 11, 2017
For the price it is hard not to be impressed. It works, has a 10 year battery, works when swimming in the ocean, has a light, an alarm and a stopwatch; keeps dual time zone time. All this for the price of replacing a battery in another watch. Great deal. Definitely 5 stars.
on April 17, 2017
I love this cheap digital watch for its purposes. I use to have this same watch 20 years ago that I would wear diving and it never stopped working. I can wear it to the beach and get it wet, or bring it on a cruise and use it for a travel alarm. For around $12.00, its awesome!